Whitethorn Avenue, Manchester
- Stunning three bed semi detached
- Fully refurbished to a high standard
- Spacious open plan kitchen living area
- Bathroom with two separate W/C's
- Off road parking for four cars and rear decked garden
RECEPTION ROOM 12' 9" x 11' 1" (3.9m x 3.4m) uPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect, radiator, carpets, spot lights and television point.
OPEN PLAN LIVING/KITCHEN/DINING AREA 19' 8" x 13' 1" (6m x 4m) Continuation of the tiled floors from the entrance hall, a range of base and eye level units with contrasting quartz work tops and integrated appliances including fridge freezer, dish washer, washing machine and electric oven. The kitchen area also benefits from an Island which has a an integrated 5 ring gas hob with an extractor over and breakfast bar. Two stylish radiators, bi-fold doors through to the rear garden, television point and spotlights.
SEPARATE WC Tiled floors, part tiled walls, wc with wash basin, heated towel rail and toilet tap.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
BEDROOM ONE 11' 5" x 9' 2" (3.5m x 2.8m) uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, carpets, radiator and tv point
BEDROOM TWO 13' 1" x 11' 5" (4m x 3.5m) uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, carpets, radiator and tv point
BEDROOM THREE 10' 2" x 7' 6" (3.1m x 2.3m) uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, carpets, radiator and tv point
SEPARATE WC Frosted glass uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, heated towel rail, tiled floors, part tiled walls, wc with wash basin and toilet tap.
BATHROOM Frosted glass uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, fully tiled floors and part tiled walls, bath with an electric shower over, vanity unit and heated towel rail.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Whitethorn Avenue, Manchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mauldeth Road Station0.4 miles
- Levenshulme Station0.7 miles
- Heaton Chapel Station1.0 miles
About the agent
MCR MOVE offers a fresh and innovative approach to Estate Agency.
With over 22 years combined experience in all aspects of the Manchester property market, directors Anthony Cauchie and Naz Rasool use their expertise in estate agency and property management to provide exceptional service to each and every client, from student rental to high value multi property investment portfolios.
This passion for exceptional service is shared by our employees, whom we empower to help us create
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101803001019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MCR Move, Manchester . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.