Brabazon Street, London
- Stunning Apartment In Desirable Area
- Immaculate Presentation With High Standard Of Finish Throughout
- Two Good Sized Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Modern Kitchen
- High Specification Bathrooms
- Secure Off Road Parking Space
- Ideally Situated For a Vast Array of Public Transport Links
- Close To Central London
- Many Parks, Gardens And Amenities Within Walking Distance
Situated enviably close to Central London whilst being within a desirable residential area. Within walking distance of many shops, cafes, amenities, parks and gardens. Fortunately, well situated for public transport links with Langdon Park Station just 5 minutes walk away and numerous local regular bus services. Also well placed for the main road network with A12 & A13 both minutes away from the apartment.
Living Kitchen & Balcony:
A large and bright space. Wood effect flooring flowing through from the hallway. Flush ceiling mounted LED spotlights. Radiator. Glazed door leading onto the balcony.
Modern and well equipment living kitchen area. Fully fitted kitchen with appliances. Gas hob and oven. Extractor hood. Fitted floor and wall mounted cupboards. Tiled splashbacks throughout.
Large double bedroom. Large fitted & mirrored wardrobe. Window. Carpeted flooring. Good choice of mains sockets. Radiator.
Double bedroom. Large fitted & mirrored wardrobe. Window. Carpeted flooring. Good choice of mains sockets. Radiator.
Fully fitted, clean and stylish. Three-piece suite featuring an overhead shower to the bath. Tiled throughout. Large fitted vanity unit with mirror. Inbuilt unit underneath the sink. Lots of inbuilt and useful lighting surrounding the mirrored area. Flush ceiling mounted LED spotlights.
Fully fitted, clean and stylish. Suite featuring toilet, sink and large walk in shower. Tiled throughout. Large fitted vanity unit with mirror. Inbuilt unit underneath the sink. Lots of inbuilt and useful lighting surrounding the mirrored area. Flush ceiling mounted LED spotlights.
A spacious hallway from which all rooms in the apartment are accessed. Wood effect flooring. Phone intercom for building access. Radiator.
Private parking space.
Note from the team at Agent Online
We always aim to ensure our properties are displayed accurately with the photos, virtual tour, floor plans and descriptions provided. However these are intended as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by viewing the property in person.
Brabazon Street, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Langdon Park Station0.2 miles
- Devons Road Station0.3 miles
- All Saints Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Agent Online was founded by a group of experienced property people who shared the same vision: to bring a fresh approach to estate agency. The service uses clever technology and combines it with a professional, highly trained team of Property Advisers available over the phone 7 days a week.
We understand that the process for advertising and selling properties has changed massively with the growth of the internet and the existence of 2 or 3 dominant property websites. By advertising on t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10689890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Agent Online Services, Covering UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.