Sherwood Hall Road, Mansfield
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Three bedroom semi detached home
- Modern & contemporary throughout
- Downstairs bathroom
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Driveway for two cars
- Rear garden with decking
- Close to local amenities & Mansfield town centre
- Available now
As you walk through the entrance hallway you will find a wonderfully presented lounge which has been decorated to an excellent standard and has been complemented with modern fixtures and fittings. This room also benefits from patio doors leading out to the rear garden. The kitchen is equally as impressive with a range of modern units with complementary worktop over and a window overlooking the rear garden allowing ample natural light. Completing the ground floor is a stylish family bathroom fitted with a suite in white.
Upstairs you will be pleased to find three well presented bedrooms with the master benefitting from the added luxury of a fabulous en-suite. Outside complements this property well with a neatly presented front garden with a driveway providing ample off-street parking. To the rear there is an easy to maintain garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a lovely decked seating area. Ready to make this house your home? Call now to arrange a viewing!
DISCLAIMER: DEPOSIT £778.80
BrochuresBrochureSherwood Hall Road, Mansfield
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Sherwood Hall Road, Mansfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mansfield Station1.0 miles
- Mansfield Woodhouse Station1.6 miles
- Sutton Parkway Station3.7 miles
About the agent
BuckleyBrown are an independent estate agent situated in the heart of the town centre with a prominent state of the art showroom. With one very clear principle in mind, to become the agent of choice in the area through referrals, satisfied clients who have recommended us locally to colleagues, friends and family. We identified a gap in the market for an agent that provides a high quality service through good communication, integrity and sheer hardwork.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30280672. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BuckleyBrown, Mansfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.