Woodstock Road, Worcester. WR2 5ND
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Gas Central Heating
- Off Road Parking
- Maintained Garden
- 10 Min Walk to University
- Includes TV Licence
- Available 1st September 2021
- Bills Inclusive
- Fast Internet Included
- 4 ROOMS LEFT
- HomeXperts Open For Viewings 7 Days
Advertising for student academic year 2021/2022. Available from 01/09/2021
WE DO VIEWINGS UNTIL 8PM WEEKDAYS & 5PM AT THE WEEKEND!!! * Well planned kitchen/breakfast - fully fitted with all appliances, oven, microwave, fridge freezer and washing machine - plus iron & ironing board * Comfy sitting room with large flat screen T.V * Four double bedrooms * one medium size bedroom * One large sinfle bedroom * Re-Fitted Shower room * Fully equipped bathroom * Conservatory * Central heating * Lovely fully maintained quiet private garden * Plenty of Parking. The communal space within the house is spacious and comfortable. This enables you to enjoy living in a shared house, but giving you enough space for quiet times. The kitchen is modern and fully equipped with every thing you need including full laundry facilities. The bedrooms are spacious and decorated in neutral tones. Beds are clean and are "hotel" quality ensuring a comfortable nights sleep. All rooms have hard wired fire alarm and all bedroom doors have a lock to ensure privacy. The house is set up to Worcester City Council standards.
Lounge 5.94m (19'6) x 3.05m (10'0)
Kitchen/Diner 4.11m (13'6) x 2.82m (9'3)
Bedroom 1 4.11m (13'6) x 3.43m (11'3)
Bedroom 2 4.19m (13'9) x 1.96m (6'5)
Bedroom 3 4.17m (13'8) x 3.15m (10'4)
Bedroom 4 2.18m (7'2) x 2.31m (7'7)
Bedroom 5 3.43m (11'3) x 2.57m (8'5)
Bedroom 6 2.67m (8'9) x 1.98m (6'6)
Bathroom 2.67m (8'9) x 1.85m (6'1)
Shower room 2.36m (7'9) x 1.22m (4'0)
SPACIOUS STUDENT HOUSE WITH 6 BED ROOMS
**Double Rooms £110 Per week Per person** Fully Inclusive
**Large Single Rooms £100 Per week Per person** Fully Inclusive
* Rent payable monthly or termly
* £50 to be taken as a holding deposit for a room which will be deducted from first months rent
* A deposit of £250 is required
* No Tenant Fees
* Your deposit will be protected in a government approved deposit protection scheme
New photos and floorplan to come once works have been completed at the property as bedroom 4 & 6 are being converted into one large bedroom
Energy Performance CertificatesEPCEPC Graph
Woodstock Road, Worcester. WR2 5ND
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Worcester Foregate Street Station1.0 miles
- Worcester Shrub Hill Station1.6 miles
- Worcestershire Parkway Station4.5 miles
About the agent
HomeXperts are specialists in the sales, letting, and management of quality residential property.
At HomeXperts service really does matter. We are an owner run, local family business where the owners care about you and are personally over seeing your home move.
We are here to help you every step of the way, offering a very personal service at all stages of your sale and purchase.
HomeXperts empolyees are a reflection of our core values, based on a transparent service from de
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4896. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HomeXperts, Worcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.