Princes Street, Ipswich
- Two LARGE bedrooms
- Open plan living
- Town centre living
- Contemporary apartment
This TWO DOUBLE bedroom apartment benefiting from an open plan kitchen / diner with island. Situated within the Ipswich town centre for easy access to shops, bars and restaurants. Internal is HIGHLY recommended and not to be missed!
IP1 is situated to the west side of Ipswich close to local schools, shops, supermarkets and restaurants. The town centre is within easy reach with a wide variety of shops, supermarkets, the Buttermarket and Sailmakers shopping centres as well as Ipswich mainline station for access to London Liverpool Street. The A14 trunk road is also close by for Bury St Edmunds, Colchester and Felixstowe.
This beautiful two bedroom town centre apartment offers an array of benefits including an en-suite and open plan living. The property benefits from wooden flooring, an island in the kitchen and a modern finish throughout.
Kitchen / Lounge
Eye and base level worktops, integrated fridge freezer and washing machine. Integrated oven with 4 ring electric hob and extractor fan. Stainless steel sink with hose tap, white glossy cupboards and a freestanding island in the middle.
Two large windows to the rear, spotlights and wooden flooring.
Bedroom One 9' 10" x 11' 3" ( 3.00m x 3.43m )
Window to side, carpet throughout and spotlights.
En-Suite 9' x 6' 4" ( 2.74m x 1.93m )
Low level WC, wash basin, shower cubicle and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 15' 6" x 9' 10" ( 4.72m x 3.00m )
Window to rear and electric heater.
Bathroom 6' 5" x 4' 4" ( 1.96m x 1.32m )
Low level WC, shower cubicle and wash basin.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Princes Street, Ipswich
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ipswich Station0.5 miles
- Derby Road Station1.4 miles
- Westerfield Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Ipswich William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Ipswich
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS114608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.