Towncroft, Chelmsford, CM1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 957192
This newly refurbished studio (all billls included) is ideal for someone who wants the privacy and practicalities of a completely self-contained space for work, rest and play as well as having access to the communal areas of the rest of the house
The studio is spacious and includes the following:
• Double bed
• Ensuite bathroom
• Kitchen - all utensils supplied
• Sofa area with 42inch TV
• Dining table / desk
• Bed side table, chest of drawers & built-in wardrobe
You have full access to the shared areas of the house in addition to the full facilities in your room.
The Shared kitchen / lounge includes
• Lounge with flat screen TV
• Dining area
• Fully equipped kitchen - all utensils supplied
• Shed suitable for bike storage.
• Free parking
• Council Tax
• Electricity, Gas, Water
• Weekly cleaner for shared areas
• Regular window cleaner
Towncroft is in a quiet cul-de-sac so a great place to relax. It’s only a short walk from station so easy to get into town and you have access to the communal friendly working professionals so easy to get along and make friends.
If you have any questions about this property, please get in touch. We can arrange viewing daytime and early evenings.
The room is likely to suit someone in full-time employment who requires easy access to either Chelmsford town centre, the train station or A12.
Your safety is paramount, so the house has an integrated fire alarm with all rooms fitted with smoke alarms and fire doors.
This room is for single occupancy, unfortunately we do not accommodate couples or children.
We are professional, accredited members of the National Landlords Association and offer high quality, affordable accommodation aimed at young working professionals.
All tenants are issued with AST contracts and all deposits are held by the DPS. Properties are all fully licensed with complete zone fire alarms to ensure tenant safety at all times.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £795.00 per month (£183.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £795.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 15 January, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accommodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 957192
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Towncroft, Chelmsford, CM1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chelmsford Station0.8 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 95719216112020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.