Trafalgar Court, Harrogate
- Fully Refurbished Throughout To A High Standard
- One Allocated Off Street Parking Space
- Within Walking Distance Of The Town Centre, Bus And Train Station
- New House Bathroom With Shower Over Bath
- Beautiful New Fitted Kitchen With Space For A Dining Table
- Double Glazed And Gas Central Heating
- Two Double Bedrooms And Good Sized Lounge
- New Carpets, Decorations, Blinds/Curtains And Oak Doors
With new carpets, decorations and oak doors this lovely apartment briefly comprises of; entrance hall with good sized storage cupboard, two double bedrooms with blinds and curtains, new house bathroom with shower over bath, light and airy lounge with fully lined curtains and new breakfast kitchen with integrated washing machine, fridge, oven and electric hob and space for a table and chairs.
Other benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, entry phone system. A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size and finish of this apartment.
EPC Rating - C
Council Tax Band - C
Sorry No Pets
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Trafalgar Court, Harrogate
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harrogate Station0.3 miles
- Hornbeam Park Station0.7 miles
- Starbeck Station1.7 miles
About the agent
homes4harrogate Ltd is proud to be a local, independent letting agency providing a personal and flexible service to landlords and tenants throughout Harrogate and District, including Knaresborough, Ripon, Wetherby and Boroughbridge.
As a company, we realise that all of our client's needs are slightly different and we focus on putting the personal service back into the lettings industry, conducting all of our move ins with the tenants at the property, ensuring the tenancy has the best st
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HFH1000253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by homes4harrogate, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.