ArtHouse, Kings Cross, N1C
- Three double bedrooms
- 1123 sqft - 104.3 sqm
- Private parking
- Chain free
- 24 Hour concierge
- Large balcony
- Air conditioning
- 500m from Kings Cross station
A fantastic south west facing apartment with balcony within the Kings Cross regeneration zone.
A stunning 400 sq ft living/dining/entertaining area benefits from floor to ceiling window, and direct access to a south west facing terrace with plenty of natural light, particularly in the evening. The master bedroom suite is east facing, perfect for morning light. Featuring an en-suite bathroom and large built in wardrobes. The apartment has two further large double bedrooms, both also with built in wardrobes and also comes with its own private parking space.
Arthouse is superbly located in the heart of the Kings Cross regeneration area, on the banks of the Regents Canal and less than 500m away from Kings Cross St Pancras. The area is home to a wide range of restaurants, bars, galleries, concert halls and museums. With the regeneration of the area continuing, there is still significant growth potential.
Living/Dining/Kitchen Area - 8.64m x 4.32m (28'4 x 14'2) -
Master Bedroom - 4.95m x 4.11m (16'3 x 13'6) -
Bedroom Two - 5.08m x 3.23m (16'8 x 10'7) -
Bedroom Three - 3.61m x 3.45m (11'10 x 11'4 ) -
BrochuresArtHouse, Kings Cross, N1C
ArtHouse, Kings Cross, N1C
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Cross Thameslink Station0.4 miles
- King's Cross Station0.4 miles
- King's Cross St. Pancras Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Properly is an estate agency that understand that buying and selling a property is a deeply personal experience. This helps us deliver a more considered and personal approach.
We are Independent, sustainable, responsible & unique.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30285089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Properly, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.