Errol Street, Middlesbrough
- This End Terrace House with Two Bedrooms Will Make a Brilliant 'Buy-to-Let' Rental Property
- You Can Walk To Teesside University Campus in Five Minutes
- Two Separate Reception Rooms and Ground Floor Bathroom with a White Suite
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors Re-Tiled Main Roof Central Heating with a 'Baxi DuoTec' Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am – 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am – 4pm
Front Living room
3.96m into chimney breast alcoves x 2.9m and increasing to 3.3m to include the bay window - 3.96m into chimney breast alcoves x 2.9m and increasing to 3.3m to include the bay window. Radiator.
Rear Sitting Room/ Dining Room
3.8m x 3.96m
3.8m x 3.96m into depth of alcoves. UPVC exterior door with double glazed insert. Staircase to the first floor, radiator and connecting door into the kitchen.
3.12m x 2.6m
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Roll edge work surfaces, wall, and draw cupboards, space for a cooker, washer and fridge freezer. Wall mounted ‘Baxi DuoTech' gas fired combination boiler. UPVC exterior door with double glazed insert and radiator with a connecting door into the bathroom.
White, three-piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with thermostat mixer shower, pedestal wash hand basin, close couple WC and radiator.
3.96m into depth of alcoves x 2.9m and increasing to 3.3m to include bay window - 3.96m into depth of alcoves x 2.9m and increasing to 3.3m to include bay window. Radiator
3.96m into depth of alcove by 2.87m and increasing to 3.8m to include recess - 3.96m into depth of alcove by 2.87m and increasing to 3.8m to include recess. Radiator
There is a wall enclosed rear yard with a side access gate.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am – 4pm
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Errol Street, Middlesbrough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Middlesbrough Station0.8 miles
- Marton Station2.1 miles
- South Bank Station2.4 miles
About the agent
To an outsider, Middlesbrough might not be the most glamourous place to live, in fact, it was once handed the unenviable mantle of being "one of the worst places in the UK". Seriously, we're going to stand for that. Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our 'Boro' is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why......
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning c
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MID200821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.