Spellowgate, Driffield, YO25
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Allocated parking spaces
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Glazed doors to garden
- Large living room
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Recessed space for wardrobes
- We are very much open and remain on hand to assist you with your enquiries and purchases via our website, by telephone or at our developments. Book a private appointment to view.
- *Illustrative image only and exact specification may differ
The Eveleigh - a true family home, warm in character and generous in proportion.
Welcome to The Eveleigh, a charming semi-detached 3-bedroom home. A place to live in, to grow a family in and to make years of happy memories in. Behind its warm and welcoming façade you’ll find a spacious, well-appointed interior - with an open-plan kitchen-diner to your right, a downstairs cloakroom to your left, and a hallway that leads to an impressively sized rear living room. Glazed patio doors lead out from the living room to a garden, drawing summer sunshine or soft winter light into the house. The ground floor also features a convenient storage cupboard - big enough to stow away all your daily clutter. Moving upstairs, you’ll find three bedrooms, a family bathroom and a landing with access to the loft. The master bedroom also features its own ensuite shower room.
- Living Room - 4.98m x 3.20m 16'4" x 10'6"
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 4.78m x 2.80m 15'8" x 9'2"
- Bedroom 1 - 2.77m x 2.71m 9'1" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.88m x 2.77m 9'5" x 9'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.19m x 2.12m 10'5" x 6'11"
Spellowgate, Driffield, YO25
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Driffield Station1.3 miles
- Nafferton Station2.9 miles
- Hutton Cranswick Station4.2 miles
About the development
Heartlands - Driffield
- A variety of homes to suit any size of family
- A collection of stylish homes located just off Spellowgate, Driffield.
- Ofsted-rated schools for all ages within a short distance
- Easy access to road and rail connections
- Move into your new family home, where every one has the space they need
Linden Homes – part of the newly-formed Vistry Group – is one of the UK’s leading housebuilders, building award-winning homes across the country in prime locations. Striving to create sustainable new developments, we work with local people to create communities and we’re passionate about building the right homes for our customers. As a responsible developer we are focused on providing new opportunities, support for charity projects, engaging with local actions groups and delivering necessary
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_2-12. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.