Young Street, Kensington, London, W8
- Duplex apartment
- Porter & CCTV
- Fantastic High Street Kensington Location
- Modern Fixtures & Fittings
- EPC Rating = C
Newly refurbished contemporary apartment set on the ground and first floor within this modern purpose built apartment block in the heart of fashionable Kensington.
The apartment comprises fully fitted kitchen, well-proportioned reception room, a master bedroom with an en suite bathroom, further bedroom and bathroom as well a separate w/c. Other benefits are air conditioning, CCTV, digital TV, porter, and video entry.
Kensington High Street is one of western London's most popular shopping streets, with upmarket shops serving a stylish and vibrant area. Young Street is located at the eastern end of the High Street close to the access to Kensington Palace and Gardens.
This prime location is also within easy walking distance to the wide open spaces of Kensington Palace, V & A and Science Museum, as well as the Imperial College, and The Royal Albert Hall, and is within easy access to South Kensington (Piccadilly, District and Circle lines), underground station.
High Street Kensington Underground 0.1 miles - Circle & District lines (Zone 1)
Kensington Olympia Rail Station 0.8 miles - London Overground services and limited Underground services (District Line - Zone 2)
Kensington is crossed east-west by three main roads, the most important of which is the A4 or Cromwell Road which connects it to both Central London and Heathrow Airport.
To the north is the mostly parallel Kensington Road (of which Kensington High Street forms a large part), linking central London and Hammersmith to the area.
Square Footage: 1,182 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Young Street, Kensington, London, W8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High Street Kensington Station0.2 miles
- Gloucester Road Station0.6 miles
- Notting Hill Gate Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Leading Property Consultants
Expansive Property Website
Over 100 UK Offices
Over 30 London Offices
Leaders in Research
Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KEL150042_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Kensington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.