Bowles Court, Chippenham
- 'Assisted Living' Apartment
- Built by McCarthy & Stone
- 70 Years plus For Occupation
- First Floor
- Under Floor Heating
- One Bedroom
- Town Centre Location
The apartment is situated within easy access of the lift and offers accommodation comprising; Entrance hallway with large storage cupboard, generously proportioned living area, kitchen with a range of appliances, double bedroom with built in wardrobe and stylish wet room. Further benefits include underfloor heating, double glazing and the remaining NHBC warrantee. An internal viewing is highly recommended in order to appreciate all that this lovely property has to offer.
Situation - Bowles Court is situated in a central location just a stone's throw away from the town centre. The town centre boasts a range of amenities including banks, retail stores and independent shops and benefits from having regular town markets. The property is situated just a short distance from the bus station and mainline railway station (London Paddington - approx. 75 minutes & Bristol Temple Meads approx. 30 minutes) The M4 motorway, the A4 and the A420 offer excellent motor commuting to the major centres of Bath, Bristol, Swindon & London. There is a good standard of health facilities and Chippenham also benefits from a local hospital and plenty of doctors surgeries.
Bowles Court - At A Glance - * Homeowners lounge where you can meet up with neighbours or make new friends.
* Table service restaurant for when you don't want to cook.
* Viewing deck - a lovely place to relax whilst enjoying views over the River Avon.
* Full wheelchair accessibility in the apartments and throughout the development.
* Guest suite perfect for when friends and family come to visit.
* Mobility scooter store - perfect for storing and charging your mobility scooter.
* Lifts to all floors making it easy to get around.
* Car parking available on-site for permit holders.
* There's also a fully equipped laundry with raised machines so you can wash, dry and iron with ease, or you can choose to use the on-site washing and ironing service.
With McCarthy & Stone, everything is designed to let you get the most out of life. You can relax in the knowledge that with Assisted Living there's someone there day and night, should you need assistance in an emergency. Thats the
real benefit; you can carry on living independently. But should you need a bit of support, now or in the future, there's a qualified and reliable team right on your doorstep.
* 24 hour on-site management to give you around the clock help and support in an emergency.
* Estate Manager and YourLife team to ensure you get all the care and support you need.
* Domestic Assistance to help you with jobs like dusting, vacuuming or changing the bed (one hour per week is included in your service charge).
* Personal care packages from 15 minute increments, which are totally flexible and can be organised with the YourLife team.
Property Information - Council Tax Band; D
Mains Services; Underfloor Heating
EPC Rating; B
No Onward Chain
BrochuresBrochureBowles Court, Chippenham
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Bowles Court, Chippenham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chippenham Station0.5 miles
- Melksham Station5.4 miles
About the agent
Our office in Chippenham is in the heart of the Market Place with windows wrapping around the prominent corner setting and is undoubtedly the most visible agent within the town. This striking setting has contributed to the success enjoyed by Strakers for many years and attracts many buyers through our doors to be welcomed by our experienced and enthusiastic sales team.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30287547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strakers, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.