Scotts Road, Leyton, London, E10
- Three Bedrooms (One Double & Two Single)
- First Floor Apartment
- Fitted Kitchen (No White Good Supplied)
- Private Rear Garden
- Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Within 0.7 mile to Both Leyton & Leytonstone Underground Stations (Central Line)
- Available from Mid-January 2021 to Working Tenants Only
- EPC Rating: D (57)
The accommodation comprises of three bedrooms (one double & two single) a reception area, three piece bathroom suite and a modern fitted kitchen (WITHOUT KITCHEN APPLIANCES). Property will benefit from gas central heating, double glazed windows and a private rear garden.
The property is offered unfurnished (without kitchen appliances) and is available from mid-January 2021 to working tenants only.
For more information about this property or to arrange a viewing, please call Strettons Residential on .
EPC Rating: D (57)
Scotts Road, Leyton, London, E10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leyton Midland Road Station0.2 miles
- Leytonstone Station0.6 miles
- Leytonstone High Road Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Strettons Residential, Waltham House, 11 Kirkdale Road Leytonstone London E11 1HP
Based in Strettons' East & North London office, our residential agency has in-depth knowledge of the areas, having helped countless clients buy, sell and let their homes or investments over the last 86 years. Our residential team works closely with Strettons' in-house property services including residential property management, valuations, lease advisory and new-build advisors to provide a comprehensive service.
Clients benefit from our agency's personalised and transparent approach, kn
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20041LH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strettons, Leytonstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.