Litton Road, Mansfield, NG19
- Low Maintenance Garden
- Local Schools
- Local Shops
- Two double bedrooms with storage
- French doors onto the rear garden
Entrance Hallway - Entrance via modern double glazed door unit, built in storage cupboard along with small cupboard under the stairs.
Lounge - Large upvc double glazed door unit looking onto the rear enclosed garden. Great views into the distance!
Dining Kitchen - Fitted kitchen with matching wall/base units, roll top work surfaces and plumbing for various white goods. Stainless steel sink/drainer unit, upvc windows to the front and rear elevations, external door onto the rear garden and central heating radiator.
First Floor Galleried Landing - Loft access along with airing cupboard housing the modern combination boiler system.
Master Bedroom - Upvc window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator and built-in double wardrobes.
Bedroom Two - Upvc window to the rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Family Bathroom - Fitted with a panelled bath/electric shower, curtain rail, low flush wc, tiled splash-backs and window to the front elevation.
Separate Wc - Low flush wc and window to the front elevation.
Externally - Low maintenance front garden with two useful built-in outhouses and a generous rear sized garden which is mainly laid to lawn/hardstanding and gated access to parks and
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Litton Road, Mansfield, NG19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mansfield Woodhouse Station1.2 miles
- Mansfield Station2.1 miles
- Shirebrook Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Strike is changing what it means to be an estate agent. For too long, selling your home has meant high fees and pointless jargon. So we're turning the industry on its head - and we're making it simple, transparent and FREE.
We offer a full estate agency service for free. By combining technology and local expertise, we've taken the stress out of selling your home. From valuation and marketing to negotiating you the best offer, our team is by your side every step of the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS153132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strike, Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.