Chichester Close, St Nicolas Park, Nuneaton
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- SPACIOUS UPVC CONSERVATORY
- SPACIOUS L SHAPED DETACHED PROPERTY
- FOUR BEDROOMS, MASTER WITH EN-SUITE
- LOUNGE, DINNG ROOM & SITTING ROOM
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN WITH UTILITY AREA
- SUPERB PLOT WITH DELIGHTFUL GARDENS
- DRIVEWAY & LARGE L SHAPED GARAGE
Full Description - A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE A SUPERBLY APPOINTED and IMMACULATELY presented spacious four bedroom detached property situated in this most sought after cul-de-sac location on the desirable St Nicolas Park Estate. An ideal family that offers well planned and spacious accommodation that benefits from double glazing and gas central heating and briefly comprises a spacious entrance hallway that makes a useful study area with doors leading to a delightful living room with bay window, feature fire place housing gas fire, superb UPVC conservatory with feature roof design, separate dining room with bay window which leads through to a modern replacement kitchen with a matching range of wall and base units, integrated appliances to include a double oven, one is a microwave/combi oven, five ring gas hob, extractor, coffee machine, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. There is a utility area, guests cloak/WC with inset vanity with two piece suite plus a separate sitting room utilising the study and part of the double garage. To the first floor there is a galleried landing with doors leading to four good sized bedrooms. Bedroom one has built-in wardrobes and an en-suite with a shower unit with mains shower, a further two bedrooms benefit from built-in wardrobes plus there is a super bathroom comprising a white suite with corner bath and tiled surrounds. Outside to the front the property benefits from a block paved driveway providing parking for 2/3 vehicles with access to a large garage and decorative and mature shrub borders. There is a rear access leading to a stunning landscaped garden which currently has open aspect and comprises a lawned area, mature shrub and flowered borders with two decking areas. There is an outer porch with personal access to the garage which is L shaped in size. A beautiful family home that must be viewed to appreciate.EPC Rating C
BrochuresBrochureChichester Close, St Nicolas Park, Nuneaton
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Chichester Close, St Nicolas Park, Nuneaton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nuneaton Station1.3 miles
- Hinckley Station2.8 miles
- Bedworth Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Carters Estate Agents where we believe it's the service that counts. Carters are an award winning Estate Agents with offices in both Nuneaton and Bedworth.
In 2017 Carters have been awarded The Best Estate Agent in Nuneaton, Gold Winners British Property Awards April 2017 The Best Estate Agent in West Midlands - Staffordshire and Warwickshire and The Best Estate Agents in The Midlands Overall awarded in August 2017 at the prestigious London bankside British Property Awards.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30262464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carters of Nuneaton, Nuneaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.