Top Knot Close, Nuneaton
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- LOUNGE & KITCHEN DINER
- NO UPWARDS CHAIN INVOLVED
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS (Formally three)
- MODERN TWO BEDROOM END TERRACE
Full Description - A BARRATT HOMES modern built two bedroom end of terrace property situated in a desirable location on the newly built Longshoot development opposite the Horeston Grange Development. Built in 2019 this ideal first time buy or investment property is offered for sale with no upwards chain. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance lobby, lounge with stairs to the first floor, guests cloak/WC with white two piece suite, kitchen diner with a matching range of wall and base units, integrated oven, gas hob and extractor with French doors to the rear garden. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a first floor bathroom comprising a white three piece suite. Outside to the front there is off road parking providing parking for 2 vehicles and to the rare there is a lawned garden. Viewing is recommended. There is an annual service charge of approx. £140 per annum which becomes payable when the development is complete and Barratts are no longer building on the site. EPC Rating B * Draft details *
BrochuresBrochureTop Knot Close, Nuneaton
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Top Knot Close, Nuneaton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nuneaton Station1.2 miles
- Hinckley Station2.7 miles
- Bedworth Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Carters Estate Agents where we believe it's the service that counts. Carters are an award winning Estate Agents with offices in both Nuneaton and Bedworth.
In 2017 Carters have been awarded The Best Estate Agent in Nuneaton, Gold Winners British Property Awards April 2017 The Best Estate Agent in West Midlands - Staffordshire and Warwickshire and The Best Estate Agents in The Midlands Overall awarded in August 2017 at the prestigious London bankside British Property Awards.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30262009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carters of Nuneaton, Nuneaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.