Mill Close, Whitestone, Nuneaton
- OPEN PLAN LIVING, KITCHEN DINING ROOM PLUS UTILITY
- FOUR BEDROOMS, TWO EN-SUITES & BATHROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING, GAS CENTRAL HEATING, UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM WITH PLEASANT OUTLOOK
- SITUATED IN AN ENVIABLE POSITION
- APPROX 2000 SQUARE FOOT OF MODERN LIVING
- DRIVEWAY AND LARGE GARAGE
- FOURE BEDROOMS, TWO EN-SUITES & BATHROOM
- CONTEMPORARY DESIGNED DETACHED PROPERTY
Full Description - AN OUTSTANDING INDIVIDUALLY DESIGNED BRAND NEW BUILD pleasantly located in a desirable culdesac location just off the highly sought after thoroughfare of Lutterworth Road. Completed by a reputable local builder in 2020 to a very high standard complete with 10 year warranty this well planned accommodation is now offered for sale and early viewing is advisable. A superb family home that benefits from many pleasing contemporary features such as high ceilings, oak doors and staircase with feature vaulted ceiling design, Porcelanosa tiles throughout together with double glazing, gas central heating and underfloor heating to the ground floor. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hallway with doors leading to a guests cloak/WC, delightful living room, open plan kitchen, dining sitting room with a matching range of modern units with integrated appliances to include two ovens, warming plate drawer, full fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, wine cooler and bi fold doors to the rear garden. There is a separate utility with a range of matching units and door to the garage. To the first floor there are four bedrooms and two en-suites. Three are double in size, the main bedroom benefits high ceilings and large feature window with pleasant outlook extending over Pauls Land. The two en-suites are modern and comprise two piece white suites with shower enclosures, Porcelanosa tiling and remote sensor mirrors with lighting and bluetooth. There is a super family bathroom comprising a white vanity unit, shower and free standing roll top bath with sky light window. Outside the property is nestled in a corner position with gardens to three sides, there is a block paved driveway with electric door to a large garage and to the rear there is an enclosed lawned garden and paved patio. The property is a stones throw from Pauls Land green space. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate. **Draft details **
BrochuresBrochureMill Close, Whitestone, Nuneaton
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Mill Close, Whitestone, Nuneaton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nuneaton Station1.6 miles
- Bedworth Station2.2 miles
- Hinckley Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Carters Estate Agents where we believe it's the service that counts. Carters are an award winning Estate Agents with offices in both Nuneaton and Bedworth.
In 2017 Carters have been awarded The Best Estate Agent in Nuneaton, Gold Winners British Property Awards April 2017 The Best Estate Agent in West Midlands - Staffordshire and Warwickshire and The Best Estate Agents in The Midlands Overall awarded in August 2017 at the prestigious London bankside British Property Awards.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30259206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carters of Nuneaton, Nuneaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.