Wayside, Winnersh, Wokingham
- Two double bedrooms
- Open plan living space
- Fitted kitchen
- Fitted bathroom
- Residents parking
- Access to communal garden
*** Virtual Viewing Available***
Situated at the head of a quiet cul-de-sac to the West of Wokingham town centre is this well presented ground floor property. The property benefits from having two generous sized bedrooms and an open plan living space, that is made up of a fitted kitchen and lounge/dinner.
The property provides a bright and spacious accommodation with access on to a private rear garden via patio doors form the lounge and has a good level of storage throughout.
Set only a short distance from Wokingham town centre. the property also provides easy access to both Winnersh and Wokingham mainline railway stations as well as being only a short distance from the A329M and M4 motorway.
Wayside, Winnersh, Wokingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winnersh Station0.8 miles
- Wokingham Station1.2 miles
- Winnersh Triangle Station1.6 miles
About the agent
We're open for business!
Our offices are now open, however the safety of our clients and colleagues is of paramount importance to us, so we are following strict social distancing guidelines and where possible we will be continuing with virtual viewings. Get in touch to book your virtual viewings!Best Estate Agent Guide 2020: Exceptional
Better than 95% of all UK Estate Agents
Romans in Wokingham wer
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WOK200254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Wokingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.