Grafton Road, Kentish Town, NW5
- **Viewings Start on the 4th of January 2021**
- Charming Victorian Maisonette
- Benefit of Freehold for the Entire Building
- Three Bedrooms
- Private South West-Facing Roof Terrace
- Extensively Refurbished
- 1028 Sq. ft. of Internal Accommodation
- Sash Windows and Wooden Floors
- Two Bathrooms
- Located Within the Inkerman Conservation Area
The apartment has undergone an extensive refurbishment programme with the centre pieces of this charming period home offering the perfect marriage of contemporary radiant finishes, in the form of elegant living room opening onto the fully equipped kitchen/diner, presenting an abundance of natural light from the large sash windows in both rooms and wooden floors throughout.
The bedrooms are featured on the upper floors, with principal rooms both completed with built-in wardrobes, the third bedroom is currently laid out as a study, with the two bathrooms conveniently situated for the bedroom layout. The property is completed with a delightful south west roof terrace.
This residential turning forms part of a desirable clutch of roads within the Inkerman Conservation Area, accessible to an array of local schools including the Collège Français Bilingue de Londres and many infant and junior schools. Kentish Town offers a comprehensive selection of transport facilities, including London Overground, accessing East and West London, Thameslink, and Northern Line Underground stations with a superb array of independent shops. The green open spaces of Parliament Hill Fields at Gospel Oak entrance onto Hampstead Heath are close to hand. EPC: D. Sole Agents.
Grafton Road, Kentish Town, NW5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kentish Town West Station0.1 miles
- Kentish Town Station0.3 miles
- Chalk Farm Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Hello, Welcome to Olivers Town
A familiar name in the most inspiring parts of the Capital. Our London stretches from Camden to Hampstead, taking in all kinds of fascinating neighbourhoods.
It’s an area we all know, love and live in. It’s where we work too, with offices in Kentish Town, Primrose Hill and Hampstead. It’s here you’ll discover the wealth of experience and expertise that’s been helping our clients for the past 28 years.
So if you’re buying, selling, renting
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 42705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Olivers Town, Kentish Town - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.