Southall Avenue, NEATH
- AUCTION SALE
- 03 February 2021
- EPC Rating - n/a
AUCTION SALE 03 February 2021 - Three bedroom end of link property situated in the popular village of Skewen
**For sale by online auction – 15/16th December 2020**
Cash Buyers Recommended – Non-standard Construction
Three bedroom end of link property situated in the popular village of Skewen. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner and utility area to the ground floor. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property has an enclosed garden to the rear and further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Southall Avenue, NEATH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Skewen Station0.4 miles
- Llansamlet Station1.5 miles
- Briton Ferry Station1.9 miles
About the agent
All Wales Auctions, Cardiff
Ty Croes Cwrlwys, Copthorne Way, Valegate Retail Park, Culverhouse Cross, Cardiff, CF5 6EH
All Wales Auction is an award winning national auction team that offers land & property auctions every 9 weeks on a regional basis. Winners of the 2014 National Association of Valuers & auctioneers Best UK residential auction agency and previous winners of 3 other Best UK auction awards. Backed by award winning estate agents, entries are invited from companies, individuals, charities local authorities, investors etc. We have an excellent success rate, indeed one of the best.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference AUC0000191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by All Wales Auctions, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Cardiff on 03339 871687.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.