Pilgrims Way, Salford, M50
- Shops and amenities nearby
- x1 Car Space
- En suite
- Close to public transport
- Two Bedrooms
- Open Kitchen-Lounge
- 2nd Floor
- Juliette Balcony
2 Bedroom 2 bathroom apartment at the Ladywell Point development. The property with x1 parking space and consists of a private entrance hall, open plan living room which incorporates a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, master double bedroom with en suite shower, 2nd double bedroom and main bathroom with shower over bath.
Also a few minutes walk to West One Retail Park that offers many different shopping outlets and gym.
Ground Rent £500 per year and can only increase at RPI rate
service charge approx £900 per year
buildings insurance approx £275 per year
years left on leave approx 240 years
should any physical viewings take place, the viewer must wear gloves and face masks at all times during the viewing
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending tenants or purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. All measurements quoted are approximate and any images shown are copyright.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Pilgrims Way, Salford, M50
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ladywell Tram Stop0.1 miles
- Eccles Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Eccles Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Welcome To : The Estate Agent Manchester
Located in the heart of the city centre we at The Estate Agent Manchester are constantly reviewing the services that we provide to our clients ensuring that we are at the cutting edge of the lettings industry.
The Estate Agent Manchester is a new generation of estate agent that delivers a fast, professional and cost efficient letting service through the careful integration of information technology.
At The Estate Agent Manchester we b
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Estate Agent Manchester, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.