Station Road, Rustington
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Ground Floor Luxury Retirement Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom Complete with En-suite Shower Room and Fitted Wardrobe
- Light and Spacious Living Area
- High Quality Kitchen
- Separate Shower Room
- Private Patio
- Residents & Visitors Parking
- Available Now
LIVING ROOM 19' 9" x 14' 5" (6.02m x 4.39m)
BEDROOM ONE 14' 5" x 10' 5" (4.39m x 3.18m)
BEDROOM TWO 14' 8" x 10' 1" (4.47m x 3.07m)
Greater floor to ceiling lines, creating better lit and more spacious living spaces
A combination of hardwood floors and carpet
Energy efficient insulation and heating, designed to save you thousands on bills
Top of the range kitchen and bathroom specifications
Highly bespoke fixtures and fittings
Private rooftop gardens (1st Floor Apartments)
CCTV covering the grounds
Individual gas boilers in each apartment with heating via radiators
Estates manager providing ongoing service to the garden and communal areas
Safety and security systems in place for future-proof living
Built-in wardrobes in bedrooms
CCTV door entry system connected to living rooms
Lift to all floors.
Integrated dishwasher & fridge/freezer in kitchens
Combination oven/microwave and ceramic hobs
24 hour ground floor intruder alarms
Mains operated smoke detectors
Fresh air filtration system
Luxury showers with digitally controlled thermostats
Luxury British ceramic tiles in shower rooms
Premium Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware
Fully integrated Neff appliances throughout the kitchen
Virgin Media Services and Sky Q enabled*
*Owner will be responsible for any subscription services
Annual Service Charge Includes;
Emergency Call Equipment
Water & Sewerage
Telephone & Broadband
The property is situated within approximately 0.25 miles of the village centre. The location also enables easy access to bus routes operating along neighbouring Station Road and The Coppice doctor's surgery which can be found within a few hundred metres.
Rustington seafront, with its delightful greensward and Angmering's mainline railway station, with its regular service to London Victoria via Gatwick, can both be found within an approximate 1 mile radius.
Station Road, Rustington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Angmering Station0.6 miles
- Littlehampton Station2.0 miles
- Goring-by-Sea Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Glyn-Jones is an Independent Estate Agency with a network of three branches along the West Sussex Coastline specialising in sale and lettings of residential and commercial property.
The key to our on-going success is consistency in personnel and performance. If you bought a house from us 5 or 10 years ago the chances are you'll be dealing with the same people again today!
Business doesn't need to be complicated; our belief is in keeping things simple. We look at best practices in
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100296033274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Glyn-Jones & Co, Rustington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.