Tower Way, Canterbury
- Newly Built Apartment
- Brand New Fixtures and Fittings Throughout
- Two Bedroom First Floor
- Open Plan Living Accommodation
- Lounge Kitchen Dining Area
- Central Location Within Walking Distance of Town Centre
- Canterbury Train Stations Nearby
- Brand New Leases with Share of Freehold
Offered with NO CHAIN is this TWO BEDROOM first floor apartment in a central position of Canterbury. The property boasts open plan living with a spacious lounge kitchen, two bedrooms with en suite shower room & separate family bathroom. The property will be sold with new lease and SHARE OF FREEHOLD.
This recently converted apartment is set in the HEART OF CANTERBURY and is being sold CHAIN FREE with a SHARE OF FREEHOLD. The property has been modernised throughout with brand new fixtures and fittings to include fully fitted kitchen, bathroom and en suite shower room. The living arrangements are open plan to the lounge kitchen and two double bedrooms.
The property is within a convenient position of Canterbury City and is within walking distance of all amenities including Canterbury's main shopping centre in White Friars, Canterbury East and West train stations with regular high speed services to London.
Open Plan Lounge Kitchen 17' 8" x 13' 5" ( 5.38m x 4.09m )
Double glazed window to the rear, laminate flooring, radiator and TV Point.
Kitchen is made up with brand new fitted units with matching wall and base units, work surface over with sink and drainer. Space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 9' 8" ( 4.50m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window the front, laminate flooring, radiator and television point.
Double glazed window to the front, matching suite including a shower cubicle, vanity unit, WC, extractor fan, heated towel rail and tiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 7' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to the front, laminate flooring, radiator and television point.
Matching suite to include shower cubicle, vanity unit, WC, extractor fan, heated towel rail and tiling.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Tower Way, Canterbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canterbury West Station0.3 miles
- Canterbury East Station0.4 miles
- Sturry Station2.4 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Canterbury for all your property needs
At Connells our team a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CBY404142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.