Scuttlecroft Pl, Howden, DN14
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- NO PETS
It provides an opportunity to live in a high quality, stylish home that is low maintenance and extremely safe and secure. The development has been designed to allow you to retain your independence, yet offers you the comfort of knowing that, if required, a 24 hour emergency contact line is available.
This apartment located on the ground floor briefly comprising of; open plan living and kitchen area, living area has bay window to the front and a door to the front, digital thermostat, ample plug sockets. Kitchen in a slate grey units with grey marble effect worktop, ample base units, and integrated appliances we have oven fridge freezer, induction hob, extractor fan, dishwasher and washer dryer with two sash windows overlooking the patio. Carpeted double master bedroom with bay window to the front stainless steel spotlights, LED reading lights, USB convenience sockets next to bed, telephone socket and digital thermostat. House bathroom with grey tiled flooring, white WC, white basin recessed into a vanity unit, fog free heated and lit mirror ,extractor fan and stainless steel spotlights, shower cubicle, black towel radiator and storage cupboard with auto lighting.
Externally the property has a patio and maintained borders with outside tap and outside lights.
Each apartment also enjoys:
- Intercom system
- 24/7 monitored movement detection system and pendant/wrist alert button
- Under floor heating throughout
- Bespoke handmade timber windows and doors
- Double glazing with Krypton gas noise reduction
The development offers a range of features and amenities including;
- Full security entry/CCTV system
- Parking area - parking space is optional and will be charged at £350 per annum.
- Enclosed secure bin store
- Enclosed electric scooter store
- Greenhouse & potting shed
- Outdoor communal seating/BBQ area
- Outside lighting
- Communal lounge with TV, kitchenette, toilet & store
DEPOSIT - £1265
EPC - TBC
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Scuttlecroft Pl, Howden, DN14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Howden Station1.2 miles
- Saltmarshe Station2.7 miles
- Eastrington Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Since we first opened our doors in 1997, we have helped more than 50,000 people move home across Yorkshire.
In fact, in the short time, it takes you to read this sentence, it's likely that one of our team will be supporting someone, somewhere in Yorkshire, to make that home - as smoothly and quickly as possible.
Our team of over 250 staff, and the family of 22 branches, share the same mission:
Whether you're letting, buying, or selling your home, we will provide a first clas
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2582669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.