99 Main Road, Bryncoch, Neath, SA10 7TL
- Three bedroom, semi- detached property.
- In the sought after Village of Bryncoch.
- Two reception rooms.
- Enclosed garden to the rear.
- Low maintenance front garden.
- Off road parking to the front.
As you enter the property via UPVC double glaze door, you are greeted by a spacious ENTRANCE HALL with; staircase to First floor, ground floor WC and doors to the two reception rooms and kitchen.
RECEPTION ROOM ONE (3.98 x 3.17 measured into B) is at the front of the property with a double glazed window, radiator and tiled flooring.
The SECOND RECEPTION ROOM (6.54 x 3.15) is at the rear, with double doors leading to an enclosed garden, gas fire with marble effect and stone effect surround, sliding doors providing access to the kitchen, radiator and fitted carpet.
The KITCHEN ( 5.56 x 2.11 not the largest points) which is at the rear, comprises; a matching range of base and eyelevel units, with integrated appliances, gas hob, electric oven with extractor over, space and plumbing for white goods, double glazed window to rear, door to side, radiator and tiled flooring.
BEDROOM ONE (3.67 x 3.24) which is positioned at the front of the property, has a double glazed window, radiator and fitted carpet.
BEDROOM TWO (3.57 x 3.21) which is at the rear, has a double glazed window, wall mounted gas combination boiler, radiator and fitted carpet.
BEDROOM THREE (2.46 x 1.75) which is at the front, has double glazed window, radiator and fitted carpet.
THE FAMLY BATHROOM (1.76 x 1.73) comprises a three-piece suite, close coupled WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over, window to side, heated towel rail, fitted carpet and fully tiled walls.
Externally the property benefits from an enclosed rear garden with block built storage shed and is bordered by established shrubs. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with a tarmac driveway providing off-road parking.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
99 Main Road, Bryncoch, Neath, SA10 7TL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Neath Station1.4 miles
- Skewen Station1.8 miles
- Briton Ferry Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Herbert R Thomas is a highly professional independent estate agency established in 1926. We provide a full comprehensive personal service specialising in the sale, valuation and purchase of residential properties in the Vale of Glamorgan.
We are dedicated to making your proposed move, whether it be a sale, sale and purchase or purchase only, as smooth as possible. We enjoy an outstanding reputation based on personal and a high quality service.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10666577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Herbert R Thomas, Neath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.