Butterton Gardens, Broughton, Milton Keynes
- Current owners since New in 2008
- Originally built by David Wilson Homes
- Council Tax Band - F = £261.00 per month
- Approx. monthly utility bills - £175.00
- 218m2 = 2347 Sq Ft
- Single storey extension to rear completed in 2009
- Vastly improved & upgraded throughout by current owners
- Vendors are upsizing locally. NO UPPER CHAIN
* 5 DOUBLE bedroom DETACHED home
* EXTENDED to rear
* Three BATHROOMS
* Benefiting superb BESPOKE KITCHEN
* Offering SMART TECHNOLOGY & EXTRAS throughout
* Detached DOUBLE GARAGE & driveway -
Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents have the pleasure in bringing to market this fine example of an UPGRADED and MODERN 5 DOUBLE bedroom detached family home within the popular location of Broughton, situated on the eastern side of Milton Keynes. The immediate surrounds benefit from local shops, sought after primary and secondary school catchment, close proximity of M1 motorway / A421 and other further amenities.
The property is finished internally to a very high standard throughout, including AIR CONDITIONING, INTELLIGENT LIGHTING and UNDER FLOOR HEATING to name but a few extras and In brief comprises of; entrance hall, cloakroom, BESPOKE kitchen & utility with integrated SIEMENS APPLIANCES, family room with BI FOLD DOORS FEATURE to rear, sitting room, dining room / study, first floor landing, master bedroom with SMART CONTROLLED EN SUITE SHOWER and WALK IN WARDROBE, bedrooms three, four, five, 4 piece upgraded bathroom, second floor landing and bedroom two with smart controlled en suite shower room and "Velux" STYLE WINDOW / BALCONY FEATURE. Outside offers a low maintenance front garden with driveway to side leading to a detached double garage. To the rear is laid to patio seating area, low maintenance artificial lawn and fenced surround.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only via Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents. Contact today to confirm your interest!
PLEASE NOTE :
* These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
* The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance purposes only.
* Proposed Purchasers are advised to double check measurements before committing to any expense.
* Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is advised that the intended purchasers check the working condition of any appliances.
* Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, buyers must obtain factual information from their solicitor.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Butterton Gardens, Broughton, Milton Keynes
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woburn Sands Station2.4 miles
- Bow Brickhill Station2.9 miles
- Aspley Guise Station2.9 miles
About the agent
ALEXANDER LAWRENCE ESTATE AGENTS are an independent, family run agency located in Central Milton Keynes and offering over a combined 25 years local property experience. We are transparent and personable in our approach - built on a foundation of honesty and integrity. Whether you are buying or selling, we treat each client with empathy and understanding when navigating your way through the property market.
Managing Director Tom Lawrence is of a firm belief that being well-mannered and t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference AXD1000254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexander Lawrence, Milton Keynes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.