Abingdon Villas, London, W8
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Double reception with study area overlooking the garden
- Open plan kitchen/dining/family room with glass extension
- Two basement reception rooms, both en-suite
- Master suite occupying the whole of the first floor
- Three further bedrooms and family bathroom
- South facing raised patio garden
- EPC Rating = E
Abingdon Villas is a fabulous four bedroom family house with two floors of reception space and a south facing raised patio garden.
Accessed from the reception hall is the raised ground double reception room with study area overlooking the garden. On the half landing heading downstairs to the lower ground floor there is a guest cloakroom. The lower ground floor offers a bright, open plan family kitchen reception room. The end of the reception room features a glass extension that enhances the view of the garden and feature wall. In front of the kitchen there is a useful utility area and cloakroom with a door with stairs to street access
The basement level offers flexible reception space in the form of two generous rooms that could be used as a gym and playroom or cinema room. Both have en-suite bath/shower rooms. The front reception room features a wall of storage.
One the first floor half landing there is a bedroom/study. The master suite with dressing room and en-suite bathroom occupies the whole of the first floor.
On the second floor half landing there is a family bathroom and two double bedrooms with vaulted ceilings on the second floor.
The property benefits from air conditioning throughout.
The beautiful open spaces of both Holland Park and Kensington Gardens are nearby and offer a tranquil escape from the buzz of the city as well as excellent facilities for families, including several play parks. One of the main draws of the area is the selection of top London schools in the vicinity including Pembridge Hall, Wetherby School, St Mary Abbots Primary School, Holland Park School, and Thomas?s.
Square Footage: 3,288 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Abingdon Villas, London, W8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High Street Kensington Station0.2 miles
- Earls Court Station0.5 miles
- Gloucester Road Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Leading Property Consultants
Expansive Property Website
Over 100 UK Offices
Over 30 London Offices
Leaders in Research
Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KEL200083_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Kensington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.