Birch Gate, Silfield Road, Wymondham, Norfolk, NR18
- 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom new homes
- Built by Hopkins Homes
- High specification
- Help to Buy available
- Sought after historic town
- Just off the A11
- 10 year NHBC Warranty
- EPC Rating = B
The 29 exciting designs at Birch Gate have been sympathetically designed with their surroundings in mind. With plenty of open space throughout the development and a picturesque lake, the homes at Birch Gate provide unique living amongst beautiful surroundings. With spacious proportions, generous gardens, ample parking and garaging facilities, Birch Gate has been designed with modern living in mind.
• Choice of kitchen cupboards and worktop
• Oven, hob and extractor fan, fitted as standard
• Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, where possible
• Choice of wall tiles from our selected range
• Choice of floor tiles from our selected range
• Double socket outlets throughout
• Outside lighting to front and rear, on certain plots
• TV points to living room and all bedrooms
• Telephone points to living room, study and all bedrooms
• Central heating via thermostatically controlled radiators/panel heaters
• White sanitaryware throughout with chrome-effect mixer taps, plus white bath panel and matching seat
• Outside tap, where possible
• Moulded skirting and architraves painted white
• White painted staircase
• Four panel internal doors with matching chrome-effect handles
• Ceilings smooth throughout with coved cornicing, where possible
• Kitchen - between worktop and wall cupboards
• Bathroom - half-height all round
• En-Suite - full-height to shower cubicle with splashback to hand basin and tiled window sill where applicable
• En-Suite with bath - full-height to shower cubicle and half-height all around
• Cloakroom - splashback to hand basin and tiled window sill, where applicable
• Loft light, where applicable
• Panel fencing between rear gardens, where applicable
• Front garden landscaped and turfed, where applicable
• Rear garden cleared, rotivated and topsoiled, where applicable
• All internal walls painted gardenia white.
*Choice available, subject to stage of construction. Terms & conditions apply. This specification is intended only as a guide, some items may vary from plot to plot.
The rural hamlet of Silfield lies on a quiet country lane approximately 1 mile from the A11 and 2 miles from the popular market town of Wymondham. The A47 southern bypass is 6½ miles away whilst the centre of Norwich is 10 miles to the northeast. Enjoy a refreshment in a local public house or delightful tea room.
Wymondham is a charming, historic Norfolk market town. Whilst Wymondham has changed with the times, it has maintained its market town atmosphere with an attractive town centre, famous for its Abbey and many fine buildings of architectural note. The shopping centre has a good range of shops, banking and schooling facilities, as well as leisure centres and a health centre. There is a Waitrose and Morrison’s supermarket. There are superb connections to the A11 by road or rail.
Square Footage: 1,567 sq ft
The postcode for Sat Nav is: NR18 9AX
Norwich 10.8 miles
Norwich International Airport 12 miles
Thetford 21.2 miles
Cromer 32.3 miles
Cambridge 54.4 miles
Stansted Airport 74 miles
London Marble Arch 111 miles
Norwich 14 mins
Thetford 17 mins
Cambridge 1 hr 7 mins
Cromer 1 hr 13 mins
Stansted Airport 1 hr 45 mins
London King’s Cross 2 hrs 13 mins
London Liverpool Street 2 hrs 22 mins
All travel times and distances are approximate and are courtesy of: googlemaps.co.uk and nationalrail.co.uk
Lying just under 10 miles to Norwich’s south-west, the ancient market town of Wymondham can be found. With an intriguing past and a flourishing present, the town offers plenty to see and do. Historic houses and buildings line the streets near to the market square, whilst a short walk will take you to some breathtaking views over the surrounding countryside that envelopes the homes at Birch Gate.
The town dates back to Anglo-Saxon times with records of a Saxon church lying close to the site of the impressive ‘Wymondham Abbey’ that still stands today. The church of St Mary and St Thomas of Canterbury or ‘Wymondham Abbey’ as it is commonly known is noted as one of the grandest religious buildings in East Anglia, it is complete with a hammer-beam roof featuring 200 angels, 14th century font and two towers that can be seen from miles away. Plenty of buildings of interest are dotted throughout the town including the iconic Grade I listed Market Cross. Standing tall in the market square, this octagonal building now serves as a Tourist Information Centre. The Green Dragon public house is one of the oldest pubs in the country dating back to the 14th century and provides a friendly and inviting atmosphere for a drink or meal.
Wymondham is served by several educational facilities, including the Ashleigh Primary School & Nursery, Robert Kett Junior School, Wymondham High and Wymondham College. Nearby Norwich offers further education at the renowned University of East Anglia (UEA).
Wymondham is home to several eateries including the timber beamed Cross Keys public house, the Kindreds Restaurant offering fine dining and the award-winning Station Bistro, offering superb food in a train carriage for something out of the ordinary. With amenities close to hand, Wymondham is well serviced with a local library, pharmacy, banks and Community Hospital. The town provides a mix of local and high street stores whilst nearby Norwich can be reached easily for a wider range of shops or a day out. Placed just off the A11, Wymondham has excellent links to Norwich to the north, Cambridge to the south-west and Thetford to the south. Boasting its own railway station on the Breckland Line, the town can be a great starting point to explore Norfolk and beyond.
Birch Gate, Silfield Road, Wymondham, Norfolk, NR18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wymondham Station0.3 miles
- Spooner Row Station2.3 miles
- Attleborough Station5.3 miles
About the agent
• Leading Property Consultants
• Expansive Property Website
• Over 100 UK Offices
• Over 30 London Offices
• Leaders in Research
• Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 100 locations around the UK including 35 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NRD170375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.