Fern Crescent, Blackburn, BB2 5FS
- Stylish Detached Home
- Open Plan Dining Kitchen
- Lounge With Patio Doors
- Utility Room With Ground Floor WC
- Four Bedrooms
- Master En-Suite Shower Room
- Private Parking, Garage & Rear Garden
- Fantastic Location In Feniscowles
- CHAIN FREE
- EPC Rating - B
This well presented home briefly comprises; entrance hallway, open plan dining kitchen with grey units, a spacious lounge with patio doors and a ground floor WC & utility room To the first floor there is a spacious landing giving access to four bedrooms, one en-suite shower room and a family bathroom. Built in 2019 the home is very energy efficient and has many modern features from Nest heating system to its eye catching exterior cladding.
To the rear of the house there is a split level garden which is privately fenced around. There is private parking behind the house with two designated parking spaces. The house also comes with a single garage.
The location of this house is key, within short proximity of some popular schools including St Bedes High School. There is easy access to the main bus route and the M65 motorway link as well as through roads to neighbouring town centres for shopping.
Ready and available to view now, contact our sales team today.
2.74m (9' 0") x 1.83m (6' 0")
3.96m (13' 0") x 3.91m (12' 10")
6.05m (19' 10") x 3.33m (10' 11")
1.83m (6' 0") x 0.91m (3' 0")
3.91m (12' 10") x 3.99m (13' 1")
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
0.91m (3' 0") x 2.06m (6' 9")
2.97m (9' 9") x 2.92m (9' 7")
3.00m (9' 10") x 2.46m (8' 1")
2.06m (6' 9") x 3.35m (11' 0")
2.13m (7' 0") x 2.13m (7' 0")
4.70m (15' 5") x 1.83m (6' 0")
Fern Crescent, Blackburn, BB2 5FS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cherry Tree Station0.6 miles
- Mill Hill Station1.1 miles
- Pleasington Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Karl Baxter & Karen Helmn
Franchise owners Karl Baxter & Karen Helmn have a combined experience in the industry of over 45 years. Both live in the town and have expert local knowledge. Karl comments:
"We are constantly using technology and media to enhance how we promote our clients' properties to give them the best chance of sale. We combine this with first class customer service and communication with our clients".
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DARSP205271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Darwen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.