Park Place, Newtonhill, AB39 3PG
- Part Exchange or free flooring
- Single integral garage
- Open-plan kitchen/dining/family room
- Utility room
- Large lounge
- Home office
- 4 double bedrooms
- En suite
Book an appointment to reserve your new home at Whiteland Coast today with Part Exchange. This impressive 4 bedroom home is so close to Aberdeen city centre. You will be amazed by the large kitchen which boasts plenty of space for a dining and family area. Upstairs, you will have an abundance of space with 4 double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room, a handy home office and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Dining - 6432mm x 3439mm (21'1'' x 11'3'')
- Lounge - 3564mm x 5653mm (11'8'' x 18'6'')
- Utility - 1963mm x 2034mm (6'5'' x 6'8'')
- Wc - 1963mm x 1300mm (6'5'' x 4'3'')
- Computer Area - 2333mm x 2023mm (7'7'' x 6'7'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3417mm x 4589mm (11'2'' x 15'0'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1878mm x 2100mm (6'1'' x 6'10'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3178mm x 4532mm (10'5'' x 14'10'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 2774mm x 3919mm (9'1'' x 12'10'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 2952mm x 3388mm (9'8'' x 11'1'')
- Bathroom - 2150mm x 1954mm (7'0'' x 6'4'')
Park Place, Newtonhill, AB39 3PG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Portlethen Station2.3 miles
- Stonehaven Station5.2 miles
About the development
Whiteland Coast, Newtonhill, Stonehaven
- Development of 2, 3 & 4 bed homes
- Stunning views across the North Sea
- Rural location with great commuter links
- Plenty of outdoor spaces
- Book an appointment to find out more.
Barratt Developments is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service and are dedicated to building the highest quality homes in places people aspire to live.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
We build the highest quality homes recognised by o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_71. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - North Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.