Oakhurst Road, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY10
- A fabulous opportunity to acquire a potential development project
- Coach House for development 3315 sq ft
- White Cottage a two bedroom property- 978 sq ft
- Stable Cottage a two bedroom property- 932 sq ft
- Beautiful gardens with all 3 properties
- Situated approximately 1 mile from Oswestry
- In all about 2.98 acres/1.209 ha
- EPC Rating = F
development project . Coach house and two separate cottages.
Oakhurst coach house and cottages are part of the remaining estate of Oakhurst Hall. The undeveloped coach house has lapsed planning and the details may be found on the Shropshire Planning Portal OS/06/14760/FUL.
The coach house extends to 3315 sq ft and is a handsome building with plenty of character. Services are connected.
Stable Cottage is a two bedroom property and is part of the coach house. It has been recently renovated and previously let out. The gardens are to the front and side of the cottage and have a beautiful wildlife pool.
White Cottage is a detached two bedroom property which has also been recently renovated and updated. There are gardens surrounding the property and lovely views towards Oswestry.
Brochure prepared December 2020
Photographs taken- 2018
The whole area extends to about 2.98 acres
Mains water, oil central heating. Private drainage by way of treatment plant.
Oakhurst Coach House & Cottages are situated approximately a mile from the ancient market town of Oswestry which has a range of shops, amenities and schools. There are a wider selection of amenities in Chester and Shrewsbury.
There are a number of historical sites including Oswestry Hill Fort, The Old Racecourse, Oswestry Castle, The Old Grammar School, The Cambrian Railway and Offa’s Dyke.
The area is well served by a number of respected independent and state schools including Moreton Hall, Oswestry School, Ellesmere College, Packwood Haugh prep school, Adcote School, The Marches school along with Chester and Shrewsbury schools.
Oswestry is well placed for commuting to the West Midlands conurbation and also the North and West. Gobowen rail station,3 miles from Oakhurst Hall, provides services to Chester and Shrewsbury with connections, for example, to London and other main centres.
Acreage: 2.98 Acres
From the A5 take the B4579 signposted Oswestry, continue until reaching a bridge with the Cemetery on your left where the road forks, take the left fork past the police station (on the right). On reaching a set of traffic lights continue straight taking the first turning on the right signposted Welsh Walls.
Continue on this road, past the back of St Oswald’s Church (on your right) bearing right before reaching a junction. Turn left and continue on this road before turning right onto Oakhurst Road, signposted Selattyn. Continue for approximately just over half a mile, before turning right into the driveway for Oakhurst Hall. Continue down the drive and branch left towards the Coach House and Cottages.
Energy Performance CertificatesStable CottageWhite Cottage
Oakhurst Road, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gobowen Station1.9 miles
- Chirk Station4.2 miles
About the agent
• Leading Property Consultants
• Expansive Property Website
• Over 100 UK Offices
• Over 30 London Offices
• Leaders in Research
• Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TES200042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Telford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.