Skinners Lane, Metfield, HARLESTON
- Single Story Property with Stunning Vaulted Ceilings
- Air Source Heat Pump with Underfloor Heating
- Landscaped Gardens & Sheds
- Fantastic Presentation Throughout
This stunning individual single storey eco home offers beautiful open plan living accommodation with lovely vaulted ceilings. An air source heat pump feeds the underfloor heating with a woodburner as a focal point in the living area. There are attractive landscaped gardens surrounding the property
This stunning individual single storey eco home offers beautiful open plan living accommodation with lovely vaulted ceilings. There are bifold patio doors from the living area as well as a swedish design woodburning stove as a focal point, this flows into the kitchen area and the dining area and glazed garden room with views over the rear garden. There are two attractive bedrooms with the main one housing a lovely ensuite shower room and patio doors to the rear garden. An air source heat pump feeds the underfloor heating with a woodburner as a focal point in the living area. There are also thermally efficient insulated frame double glazed windows. There are attractive landscaped wildlife friendly gardens surrounding the property, an eco pond and ample parking to the front on the drive.
Living Area 20' x 12' 11" ( 6.10m x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, bi fold double glazed patio doors, front door, Swedish design woodburning stove and tiled hearth, wall lights, underfloor heating, remote control Velux roof window with rain sensor, vaulted ceilings, open plan to:
Kitchen/ Dining Room 12' x 22' 4" ( 3.66m x 6.81m )
Vaulted ceilings, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with plinth lighting and glazed splashbacks, work surfaces with 1.5 bowl inset stainless steel sink, Neff double oven, hob with an integrated cookerhood above, integrated fridge/ freezer, integrated dishwasher, underfloor heating, tiled flooring, storage cupboard. Open plan to:
Garden Room 10' 9" x 10' 11" ( 3.28m x 3.33m )
uPVC Construction, patio doors to garden, lights, insulated roller blinds, ceiling fan, tiled flooring, underfloor heating open plan from the dining area.
Utility Room 4' 11" x 6' 6" ( 1.50m x 1.98m )
Double glazed door to rear aspect, a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine or dish washer, tiled surrounds, underfloor heating, tiled flooring, extractor fan.
Loft access, tiled flooring doors to.
Bedroom One 10' 8" max plus recess x 19' 4" max ( 3.25m max plus recess x 5.89m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, underfloor heating, double glazed french doors to garden, door to the ensuite.
Shower with shower cubicle, Vanity basin with storage unit and part tiled surrounds, extractor fan, WC, underfloor heating, tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 8' 3" x 13' 9" ( 2.51m x 4.19m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, underfloor heating.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, WC, bath with shower over, Vanity basin with storage units, extractor fan, tiled flooring, part tiled surrounds.
To the front of the property is a shingle drive with ample parking and security lighting. There is a shed, a lockable store and log store. There is gated access to the rear of the property and a Iroko wooden gate to the front garden. The front garden is mainly laid to patio with raised planters with bamboo and also a tool shed. In the rear garden there is a path that leads to a side garden with box hedging surrounding three raised "knee high" vegetable beds, a fruit cage and another tool shed. The rear wildlife friendly landscaped garden has an extensive decking area to the rear of the property that overhangs the ornamental eco pond. The garden is landscaped with shingle areas, various patio areas and a lawned area. There are planted borders and beds with a range of trees, shrubs, bushes and ornamental grasses.
Shed/ Studio 11' 8" x 7' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.34m )
Power. light, windows to front aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Skinners Lane, Metfield, HARLESTON
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Halesworth Station6.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bungay William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Bungay
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY104190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.