London Road, HARLESTON
- Link Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Outbuilding Perfect for Conversion
- Attractive Gardens
Charming character cottage situated close to the heart of Harleston. The property has beautiful accommodation and lots of scope for conversion of the outbuildings for several different uses. There is also an attractive garden and the property retains many of its original style features.
Front door, stairs to first floor, original Parquet flooring, coat hooks, understairs storage, door to the workshop area.
Lounge 13' x 12' ( 3.96m x 3.66m )
Double glazed Sash window to the front aspect, open fire place, radiator, wooden flooring, picture rail.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 16' 1" x 10' 5" max ( 4.90m x 3.17m max )
Two windows to rear aspect, door to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worktops over and a stainless steel sink, oven and hob with extractor fan over, column radiator, woodburner, tiled surrounds.
Double glazed Sash window to the front aspect, storage cupboard, door to bedroom one and bedroom two.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the first floor, loft access, doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 12' 1" ( 3.99m x 3.68m )
Double glazed Sash windows to front aspect, radiator, cast iron fireplace, exposed wooden flooring, picture rail.
Bedroom Two 13' max x 9' 10" max ( 3.96m max x 3.00m max )
Double glazed Sash window to front aspect, radiator, painted wooden flooring, picture rail.
Second Landing/ Study Area
Window to rear aspect, radiator, painted floor, doors to bedroom three and shower room.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" max x 11' 3" max ( 3.12m max x 3.43m max )
Sash window to rear aspect, window to side aspect, wooden flooring, built in drawer storage.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, shower with shower cubicle, Vanity basin with storage under, WC, airing cupboard, part tiled surrounds.
Workshop 38' 8" x 7' min extending to 7' 7" max ( 11.79m x 2.13m min extending to 2.31m max )
Timber doors to the front with a 5'6 wide opening (could be widened for possible conversion to garage subject to relevant permissions). power, light, stable door to the rear garden
Outbuilding 10' 9" x 7' 7" ( 3.28m x 2.31m )
Windows to the front aspect, sink, tap, door from the garden, electric.
Store Area 7' 2" x 10' 1" max ( 2.18m x 3.07m max )
Window, door to the outbuilding
To the front of the property is a small front garden with access to the workshop and also a path leading to the front door.
The rear garden is initially laid to patio, there is then a circular patio area and this leads onto a further garden area that widens out. Here there are raised beds. The garden is planted with a range of tree shrubs and bushes.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
London Road, HARLESTON
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Diss Station7.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bungay William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Bungay
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY105224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.