Tolworth Rise North, SURBITON
- Impressive 1468 square foot house
- Four Bedrooms
- Extended to the ground floor and side
- Immaculate condition throughout
- Popular and convenient location
A sizeable four bedroom semi-detached home. Through the front door, the bright and spacious entrance gives access to both reception rooms, a downstairs shower room and stairs to the first floor. The living room faces the front and is a good size - Internal Viewing A Must.
A sizeable four bedroom semi-detached home. Through the front door, the bright and spacious entrance gives access to both reception rooms, a downstairs shower room and stairs to the first floor. The living room faces the front and is a good size. The dining room has been extended and faces the rear. The kitchen has a range of built-in units, ample work surface area and provides access through to the utility room. To the first floor are four generous sized bedrooms which share the use of a family bathroom. Externally to the front, there is plenty of off road parking. The generous rear garden is mostly lawn with a large patio area adjacent to the house and a 233 square foot studio.
This property is directly off the A3. Positioned conveniently for Tolworth Broadway and the A3. The A3 offers road links towards both central London and the M25.
This property has an offer accepted subject to contract but is still currently available to view.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Tolworth Rise North, SURBITON
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tolworth Station0.5 miles
- Malden Manor Station0.6 miles
- Berrylands Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Surbiton Barnard Marcus office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Barnard Marcus has been trading since 1979, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Barnard Marcus as your estate agent…
>> Your local Barnard Marcus team in Surbiton
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SUR106470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Surbiton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.