Bristol Way, SLEAFORD
- MODERN DETACHED FAMILY HOME IN A QUIET CUL-DE-SAC
- CONSERVATORY EXTENSION
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- GARDEN & GARAGE
POPULAR LOCATION CLOSE TO TOWN, modern detached family home. Two reception rooms and CONSERVATORY EXTENSION. Family bathroom, EN-SUITE TO MASTER and DOWNSTAIRS WC. Off road parking and integral single garage
Situated on a popular modern cul-de-sac, this four bedroom detached family home is within close proximity of Sleaford town centre. Having two reception rooms, conservatory extension, kitchen, utility and WC to the ground floor, the property further benefits from four good sized bedrooms, a family bathroom and en-suite to master to the first floor. Externally there is off road parking for at least two cars, an integral single garage and a fully enclosed rear garden.
Laminate flooring and under stairs cupboard
Comprising two piece suite of WC and sink
Lounge 15' x 14' ( 4.57m x 4.27m )
Feature fireplace with cast iron open fire, tiled hearth and timber surround. Double doors to:
Wood effect laminate flooring, door to conservatory and door to:
Kitchen 9' x 13' ( 2.74m x 3.96m )
Having a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink and built in two-seater breakfast bar. Integrated electric oven, grill, four ring gas hob and extractor. Space for dishwasher and door to:
Having a base unit with work surface over and single bowl stainless steel sink. Space for fridge freezer and washing machine. Tiled floor, door to integral garage and door leading to rear garden
Conservatory 14' x 9' 11" ( 4.27m x 3.02m )
Tiled floor and French doors leading to rear garden
Bedroom One 10' x 14' ( 3.05m x 4.27m )
Range of built in wardrobes and door to:
Comprising three piece suite of WC, pedestal sink and double shower cubicle with electric shower
Bedroom Two 9' x 13' ( 2.74m x 3.96m )
Bedroom Three 7' x 10' ( 2.13m x 3.05m )
Bedroom Four 6' 10" x 8' ( 2.08m x 2.44m )
Built in cupboard and laminate flooring
Comprising three piece suite of WC, pedestal sink and bath with electric shower over
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking for at least two cars and giving access to the garage. The rear garden is fully enclosed by timber fencing and has a full width lawn with mature borders. There is also a patio seating area within the garden as well as a timber shed
Garage 17' x 9' ( 5.18m x 2.74m )
Up and over door, power and lighting
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Bristol Way, SLEAFORD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sleaford Station0.6 miles
- Rauceby Station1.9 miles
- Ruskington Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Sleaford William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Sleaford
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH109563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.