Chapel Street, Stretham, ELY
- QUIET VILLAGE LOCATION
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- SWIMMING POOL
- OPPORTUNITY TO RUN BUSINESS FROM STUDIO ROOM
- GREAT CONDITION
- FEATURE FIREPLACES
- GREAT ROAD ACCESS TO A10 AND BEYOND
***REDUCED PRICE*** Unique property briefly comprises of: entrance hall, downstairs w/c, snug, study, lounge with feature fireplace and wood burner,kitchen; utility room. four bedrooms, ensuite to master and family bathroom.
LOOKING FOR A UNIQUE SPACIOUS CHARACTER HOME? Don't miss this stunning four bedroom detached family home in Stretham. This home has been modernised throughout with a large studio room in the garden, perfect for a playroom, home office or running a business from. There is a well maintained garden with seating areas, lawn, fruit trees and a SWIMMING POOL!. The home is set in a quiet villiage but with easy access to the A10 which is ideal for those of you who may commute to Cambridge, London or Ely. Property briefly comprises of: entrance hall, downstairs w/c, snug with feature fireplace, study, lounge with feature fireplace and wood burner,kitchen with patio doors to the garden; and a utility room. Upstairs there are three double bedrooms and a single bedroom,the master has an ensuite bath room and walk in wardrobe, and the family bathroom. With such charm, this is not one to miss!!
Cloakroom 5' 8" x 5' ( 1.73m x 1.52m )
Study 5' 6" x 8' 3" ( 1.68m x 2.51m )
Lounge 11' 8" x 11' 9" ( 3.56m x 3.58m )
Kitchen/diner 28' 9" x 12' 6" ( 8.76m x 3.81m )
Utility Room 9' 4" x 5' 6" ( 2.84m x 1.68m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 13' 3" ( 3.73m x 4.04m )
En Suite 6' 3" x 5' 6" ( 1.91m x 1.68m )
Bedroom 2 8' 8" x 11' 7" ( 2.64m x 3.53m )
Bedroom 3 11' 8" x 9' 7" ( 3.56m x 2.92m )
Bedroom 4 9' 4" x 5' 6" ( 2.84m x 1.68m )
Bathroom 8' 3" x 5' 8" ( 2.51m x 1.73m )
Out Building 35' 3" x 9' 3" ( 10.74m x 2.82m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Chapel Street, Stretham, ELY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ely Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Ely William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Ely
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference ELY106989. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ely. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.