Milestone Lane, Wicklewood, Wymondham
- Highly spacious five bedroom family home
- Linked-detached property
- Garage & off-road parking
- Two bay-fronted reception rooms
- High specification
- Refurbished & renovated from former care home
- Located with good access to A11 & A47, and Norwich City Centre
- Spacious open plan kitchen/dining room
A refurbished and renovated five bedroom linked-detached family home located in the civil parish of Wicklewood, which lies next to the well-served market town of Wymondham with easy access to A47, A11 and Norwich City Centre.
This exciting new home has been created from a former care home, this has been renovated to a high standard to create two linked-detached dwellings with extensive accomodation and high specification fixtures and fittings. The light and airy accommodation is complimented by good quality floor coverings, two bay-fronted reception rooms. and two en-suite bedrooms. There is a wonderful master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite, a spacious open plan kitchen/dining room and a garage with off-road parking. There is also a garage with off-road parking and an enclosed rear garden. Viewings are advised to appreciate this wonderful family home.
All images of property are CGI's and for illustration purposes only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Milestone Lane, Wicklewood, Wymondham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wymondham Station2.9 miles
- Spooner Row Station3.2 miles
- Attleborough Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Norwich – Select Homes William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Norwich – Select Homes
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding ar
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ZK1103264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich - Select Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.