Orchard Walk, Winchester
- For Over 55's
- Communal Gardens
- Residents Parking
- Communal Lift
- Close to Shops, Bus Stops and Doctors Surgery
A first floor, one bedroom retirement property, exclusively for the over 55's. Benefitting from communal gardens and allocated parking. The property is also just a short walk from local bus stops and amenities.
Connells are pleased to offer to the market this one bed retirement property, located in the popular Winchester area.
This first floor apartment is one of several in the retirement home and is the beneficiary of allocated parking, communal gardens and a shared lift. Potential residents will be pleased to know that there is a 24/7 Life Line Alarm System, and an on-site Scheme Manager.
The property itself is comprised of a good sized lounge with fireplace and plenty of natural light. A fitted kitchen and spacious bedroom. Plus a bathroom with all the necessities.
The Orchards Walk apartments are located within close proximity to local bus stops and amenities. Allowing residents easy access to Winchester City centre or larger retail parks. They also benefit from being close to the local doctors surgery.
Winchester itself is an idyllic and historical city that offers plenty to see and do. As well as easy access to the countryside and all it has to offer.
An ideal retirement home.
Lounge 15' 8" x 9' 10" ( 4.78m x 3.00m )
Kitchen 8' 4" x 6' 10" ( 2.54m x 2.08m )
Fitted kitchen with matching base and wall units. Stainless steel sink/drainer plus worktops.
Bedroom 8' 7" x 13' 5" ( 2.62m x 4.09m )
Double glazed window, built in wardrobe.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Orchard Walk, Winchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winchester Station0.9 miles
- Shawford Station3.7 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Winchester for all your property needs
At Connells our team a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WCH305049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.