Highbury Lane, Leeds, LS6
- Spacious End Terraced Property
- Built Over Four Floors
- Three Bedrooms
- Former Corner Shop
- Spacious Lounge
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Beautiful Shower Room
- Stripped Original Timber Floors and Doors Throughout
- Large Storage Cellars
- Ideal Family Home or Investment Property
The property is in good decorative order with beautiful stripped original timber flooring and doors throughout and comprises;-
The ground floor with a spacious dining kitchen with worktop space and contemporary cabinets to three sides including a peninsular breakfast bar with installed appliances and has access down into the useful storage basement. The prominent former corner shop with dual aspect windows faces onto Highbury Lane and Monk Bridge Road and offers many possibilities as a home office, storage space, living space or indeed as a retail or services premises and includes a large storage cellar with WC
The first floor offers a spacious lounge with large dual aspect windows and an original feature fireplace, a bedroom and the house shower room which is fitted with a white sanitary suite built into vanity units and includes a shower over a large shower tray with a glazed screen, WC and twin wash basins. The stairs continue up to the second floor with two very spacious double bedrooms both with large and bright dormer windows.
The property has both central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout. The basements benefits from lots of potential for conversion, but currently offers a great amount of storage space.
This spacious family home must be viewed internally to appreciate all that is on offer with this well presented and versatile property. An early viewing is highly recommended. Book your viewing appointment today!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Highbury Lane, Leeds, LS6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burley Park Station1.1 miles
- Headingley Station1.2 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Preston Baker has become one of the most trusted estate agents in Yorkshire in the 2018 Best Estate Agent Guide the Headingley branch was listed as the 11th best Sales and Lettings branch in the UK. Rightmove and the Property Academy assessed over 26,000 offices in the UK for sales and lettings to compile this guide.We put you at the heart of our business
This branch was selected as being in the top
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PBHEA89231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Baker, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.