Wirral Waters, Dock Road, Birkenhead
- Part of 4.5bn Wirral Waters scheme
- House by Urban Splash, An Urban Splash & Peel L & P Development
- Modular Design
- Choice of two, two and a half or three floors
- Steeped in natural light with big windows making it spacious and airy
- Floor to ceiling doors and impressively high ceilings
- Generous lounge with full heigh glass doors leading on to the terrace
- Full width bedrooms with modern fitted storage units
- Rear terrace to call your own and big, green, communal areas
- Built using MMC (modern methods of construction)
Coming Soon! Register your interest now for the official launch in Spring 2021!
Welcome to East Float Quay, Wirral Waters, a brand new waterside neighbourhood that will transform the Wirral Docks into one of the North West's best places to live brought to you by House by Urban Splash in conjunction with Peel L & P!
Introducing Row House; a family sized modern mews house with airy, open plan layouts, high ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows and doors. Plus a choice of two, two and a half or three floors.
Row House is built sustainably in the House modular factory, and its high energy efficiency standards will mean you can move in knowing you’re doing your bit to look after the planet and your pocket.
If you’re looking for sustainable modern design with distinctive style with lots of natural light, you’re going to feel right at home.
East Float, Wirral Waters
With communal open spaces, pedestrianised streets, 1500 trees and soothing open waters, East Float, Wirral Waters combines the modern, communal vibe of city living with the peace and tranquillity of a suburban enclave. It puts Liverpool on your doorstep on one side and the parks, beaches and greenery of the Wirral on the other. Urban living, community, suburban calm and glorious countryside: it’s all here.
Do not miss this fantastic opportunity!
BrochuresBrochureWirral Waters, Dock Road, Birkenhead
Wirral Waters, Dock Road, Birkenhead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Birkenhead Park Station0.7 miles
- Conway Park Station0.8 miles
- Hamilton Square Station0.8 miles
About the agent
- Established in 2000 - the original specialist in city centre living in Liverpool.
- Owner managed business fully independent - not part of a corporate chain!
- Directors and management team with over 100 years of estate agency experience.
- Unrivalled knowledge, expertise and experience from a true city centre specialist!
- The expert and market leader in new homes/apartment sales.
- We sell/let more properties annually in Liver
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30293446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by City Residential, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.