Strawberry How Road, Cockermouth, CA13
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with fully integrated appliances
- Feature bay window to kitchen
- Bi-fold doors to turfed garden with paved patio
- Large master bedroom with en-suite
- Porcelanosa tiles to all bathrooms
- Driveway parking
Plot 195 - 4 bedroom town house with driveway parking, available for £252,950.
The Emmerson has 1292 sq ft of living space split across three floors. Downstairs the kitchen/dining area has a feature bay window, and there is a cloakroom toilet and a storage cupboard. The spacious lounge spans the width of the back of the property, featuring bi-fold doors to the garden and two skylight windows.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms, a second storage cupboard and a main bathroom complete with white sanitaryware and a bath/shower area.
The master bedroom spans the length of the second floor and features a dormer window to the front and a skylight window above the dressing area at the back. The en-suite includes white sanitaryware, a walk-in shower and a storage cupboard, as well as a skylight window.
Externally there is a block paved driveway to the front of the property, and at the back there is a fully turfed garden with a paved patio and fencing with access gate.
The images shown are for illustration purposes only. Properties may be built handed (mirror image). Many of Story Homes properties are detached and feature south-facing gardens and garage or driveway parking. All homes are freehold and some can be purchased by using schemes such as Help to Buy: Equity Loan, Part Exchange or Home Move. External materials, landscaping, open spaces and garage positions (where provided) may vary throughout the development. Please consult the Sales Executive on this development for further information.
- Lounge/Dining - 4775 x 5242 [15'-8" x 17-3"]
- Kitchen/Breakfast - 2550 x 5413 [8'-4" x 17'-9"]
- Bedroom 2 - 2625 x 4086 [8'-7" x 13'-5]
- Bedroom 3 - 2625 x 3819 [8'-7" x 12'-6"]
- Bedroom 4 - 2062 x 3166 [6-9 x 10-5]
- Master Bedroom - 3562 x 7118 [11'-8 x 23'-4]
Strawberry How Road, Cockermouth, CA13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Maryport Station7.0 miles
About the development
Strawberry Grange, Cockermouth
- Strawberry Grange is an executive development of 3, 4 and 5-bedroom properties
- Situated just outside the boundaries of the Lake District National Park
- Many extras included as standard
Story Homes is an independent locally based house builder with over 30 years experience of house building in the area. We have always sought to offer excellent quality, value for money apartments, houses and bungalows, in terms of specification and the floor area provided. Our technical, production, sales and administration teams pride themselves on being friendly, flexible and efficient, and thereby providing you, our customer, with a high level of personal service and attention to de
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_195. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes Cumbria and Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.