Old Butterton Lane, Oakhanger, Cheshire
- FOUR BED DETACHED NEW BUILD PROPERTY SET IN THE QUAINT VILLAGE OF OAKHANGER
- WITHIN A SHORT DRIVE TO ALSAGER AND CREWE BOTH OF WHICH OFFER A PLETHORA OF LOCAL SHOPS, SCHOOLS AND AMENITIES
- IDEAL FOR TODAY'S EVER GROWING FAMILY WITH AMPLE LIVING ACCOMMODATION AND UPPER FLOOR BEDROOM SPACE
- FANTASTIC FOR THOSE LOOKING TO COMMUTE WITH EASY ACCESS TO THE A500 AND M6 ROAD LINKS WHILST CREWE RAILWAY STATION OFFERS LINKS TO MAJOR CITIES ACROSS THE COUNTRY
- BRIEFLY COMPRISING; ENTRANCE HALLWAY, W/C, LIVING ROOM, KITCHN/DINING ROOM, CONSERVATORY, FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS, FAMILY BATHROOM AND ONE EN-SUITE
From our office on Pillory Street, follow the one way road onto Hospital Street. At the roundabout take the first exit and continue on Hospital Street. At the next roundabout take the second exit onto London Road. In 0.8 miles continue on Newcastle Road. In 0.4 miles take the third exit at the roundabout onto the A500. In 2.3 miles take the second exit at the roundabout and continue on the A500. In 1.2 miles take the second exit at the roundabout and continue on the A500. In 1.1 miles take the first exit at the roundabout onto Weston Road. In 0.8 miles take the second exit at the roundabout onto Old Park Road. In 0.8 miles turn right onto Barthomley Road. On 0.3 miles continue on Butterton Lane. In 1.5 miles turn left onto Nursery Lane and immediately turn left where the property will be on your right hand side.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...EPC GraphEPC Link
Old Butterton Lane, Oakhanger, Cheshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alsager Station2.3 miles
- Crewe Station3.4 miles
- Kidsgrove Station4.5 miles
About the agent
As a multi award winning independent, local agency with offices in Eccleshall, Stone and Nantwich, we offer a flexible and personal service, but as the only agent locally recommended by the Guild of Property Professionals, we work within a network of over 850 agents nationwide. We were founded: 'To provide an outstanding bespoke service to each and every client' and when moving home we understand you need help and support from the experts.
Our professional and experie
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10665729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Du Pavey, Nantwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.