Benson, Oxfordshire, OX10
- Sought After Rural Village Of Benson
- Located On The Popular CALA Homes Development
- Off Road Driveway Parking For Two Vehicles
- En-suite Bathroom Off Master Bedroom
- Fitted Wardrobes In Master & Second Bedrooms
- Bathrooms & Cloakroom Complete With Fitted Mirrors
- Kitchen With Bosch Appliances & Tiling Above Counters
- Amtico Flooring Throughout Hallway, Cloakroom, Kitchen
- Fitted Blinds In All Rooms
- Rear Garden Complete With Full Width Patio
With en-suite to main bedroom, Kitchen/dining room including fitted Bosch appliances, Double oven and tiling above worktops. Well maintained garden.
A stunning three-bedroom semi-detached property located in the sought after, rural village of Benson, on the popular new Hopefield Grange development constructed by CALA Homes. Completed in June 2018, this property benefits from the new build NHBC 10-year guarantee.
The property sits in an advantageous location on the development, with a spacious frontage on a quiet bricked courtyard, which leads on to the driveway with off road parking for two vehicles and single garage.
Downstairs, the hallway leads on to a cloakroom with fitted mirror, two generous storage cupboards complete with shelving, an open plan kitchen / dining room and a separate spacious living room. The kitchen / dining room is complete with fitted Bosch appliances, a double oven and tiling above worktops and has double doors leading onto the patio and rear garden.
On the first floor, the landing leads onto a family bathroom complete with fitted mirror and wall mounted shower. There are 3 bedrooms with an en-suite bathroom complete with fitted mirror off the master bedroom, as well as fitted wardrobes in the master and second bedrooms.
Outside, is a well-maintained rear garden with established evergreen trees and trellis along the rear fence line. The patio runs the width of the property with a path running alongside the garage where there is a door to allow side access, and behind the garage is plentiful wheelie bin storage. There is also a side gate from the patio onto the driveway.
Located in the attractive rural village of Benson, on the popular CALA Homes development. The property is within short walking distance of the village centre which includes Co-op, butcher, doctors and pharmacy, pubs and cafes.
A short drive from Benson is the historic market town of Wallingford, which has wider amenities including Waitrose, Costa, Boots, banks, restaurants and bars.
Benson is situated on the edge of the Chilterns AONB with the open countryside and River Thames on its doorstep.
Convenient transport links to Oxford, Reading and London by car or train from nearby Cholsey station.
If proceeding without a physical viewing please note that you must make all necessary additional investigations to satisfy yourself that all requirements you have of the property will be met. Video content and other marketing materials shown are believed to fairly represent the property at the time they were created.
BrochuresMore details from Chancellors
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Benson, Oxfordshire, OX10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cholsey Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Since opening in 1807, Chancellors have been passionate about selling and letting property, with our customers' needs at the forefront of our priorities. As one of the UK's leading independent estate agents, we refuse to rest on our laurels and constantly strive to develop and grow our brand for the better. Through hard work and determination, Chancellors now have more than 50 networked offices across the South of England and Mid Wales. We currently have a strong l
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3834673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Wallingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.