Southridge Drive, Mansfield
- Detached bungalow
- Situated in the desirable area of Berry Hill
- Two bedrooms
- Flat private rear garden
- Single garage
- Versatile accommodation on offer
- Requiring modernisation
- Walking distance to locals schools and amenities
- Bus routes nearby
- No chain
A rare opportunity to purchase a detached bungalow in the highly desirable area of 'Berry Hill'. Set back from the road with ample parking and a garage, fully double glazed and gas centrally heated. The bungalow offers versatile accommodation and ample scope for modernisation and improvement. It is near to local highly regarded schools and convenient for local amenities, bus routes and road networks to further afield.
To the front of the property is a delightful established garden, long driveway for ample parking and garage. A upvc door leads you into an inviting hallway.
Accommodation then briefly comprises of;
HALLWAY- Giving access to Bedroom 1 & Bedroom 2, Lounge, Bathroom, Kitchen, Separate W.C. and useful storage cupboard.
LOUNGE- A large light and sunny lounge with upvc double glazed window offering views of the front garden.
KITCHEN- Dining kitchen with a range of wall and base units with matching drawers, useful storage cupboard and having space for a dining area. Upvc double glazed window over looks the rear garden and upvc door to the rear porch.
BATHROOM- Having upvc obscure double glazed window.
W.C.- Separate toilet and upvc double glazed window.
BEDROOM 1- Large double bedroom to the rear of the property with views of the rear garden.
BEDROOM 2- Bedroom to the front of the property with upvc double glazed window.
OUTSIDE- To the rear of the property is a flat established garden which is private and not overlooked having mature borders, lawn and patio area. There is also access to the garage through a upvc door.
Southridge Drive, Mansfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mansfield Station1.3 miles
- Sutton Parkway Station2.7 miles
- Mansfield Woodhouse Station2.7 miles
About the agent
At Yopa East Midlands we're proud to offer a full estate agency service for a fair fixed fee. Everything you would expect from a high street agent, we do too - but for a fairer price that's clear from the beginning, with evening and weekend opening hours, and a range of helpful payment options.
Your dedicated local estate agent will take care of your entire sale in person, and if you need a little extra help, we can find you a great mortgage deal and a conveyancer at a com
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 212956. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, East Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.