Granville Park, Blackheath, SE13
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Ground Floor Flat
- Close to Train Station
- Communal Gardens
- Wooden Floors
- High Ceilings
- Quiet Location
- Period Features
- Newly redecorated kitchen
- Available Now
The property has lots of natural light, high ceilings and many period features throughout. Furnished to a high standard with excellent storage space.
The property is less that 0.8 miles to Blackheath station and popular village with its assortment of bars and restaurants. Available immediately.
A large one bedroom ground floor flat with access to a well maintained communal garden. Huge living room with great view onto the garden. Very spacious bedroom, white modern bathroom suite, refurbished kitchen with appliances including brand new oven hob and extractor. Close to Lewisham station.
A large one bedroom ground floor flat with access to a well maintained communal garden. Huge living room with great view onto the garden. Very spacious bedroom, white modern bathroom suite, refurbished kitchen with appliances including brand new oven hob and extractor. The property has lots of natural light, high ceilings and many period features throughout. Furnished to a high standard with excellent storage space.
The property is less that 0.8 miles to Blackheath station and 0.4 miles to Lewisham Station. Available January 25th and Unfurnished
BrochuresA3 Window Card (L...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Granville Park, Blackheath, SE13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lewisham Station0.4 miles
- Blackheath Station0.6 miles
- Elverson Road Station0.6 miles
About the agent
jdm are a leading independent estate agent for residential sales and lettings. We are large enough to provide your property with the best and most efficient marketing possible, but still small enough to care. The Blackheath Village office covers the following areas: Blackheath, Greenwich, Westcombe Park, Hither Green, Lee, Charlton, Lewisham, & Eltham.
The office is open Monday to Saturday and is situated at the start of the village overlooking the Heath and All Saints Church, so is in
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101801037179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by jdm, Blackheath Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.