Upwell Road, March
- Detached Chalet Style House
- Three Bedrooms
- En-suite Shower
- Spacious re-fitted accommodation
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
- Newly installed Gas CH
- Viewing Essential
* Updated Chalet House * POPULAR AREA * Three Bedrooms * En-Suite Shower * QUIRKY FEATURES * Enclosed rear gardens * AMPLE PARKING *
This detached chalet style house is situated in the South side of the town in a popular location less than a mile to the town centre. The property has over the last couple of years undergone extensive improvements and modernisation and now offers a bright and airey accommodation with new cloakroom, en-suite, bathroom, utility and kitchen along with new central heating system and electrics. The property also has quirky features such as exposed brickwork and beams and a wood burner. We would recommend an early viewing of this property.
Double glazed entrance door. Understairs cupboard. Laminate floor. Door to
Laminate floor. Stairs leading off. Spotlights.
Vanity wash hand basin. Low level wc. Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Viessmann central heating boiler. Part panelled walls/splashbacks.
Lounge 18' 6" x 13' 5" ( 5.64m x 4.09m )
Double glazed window to front. Double glazed patio doors to rear. Two radiators. Glazed door from hall.
Kitchen / Diner 18' 4" x 12' 3" ( 5.59m x 3.73m )
Being recently fitted and comprising single drainer sink, worktop/preparation surface with panelled splashbacks, wall and base cupboards, tall cupboards, island unit with cupboards and drawers under and with inset induction hob and extractor hood over. Integrated fridge. Plumbing for integrated dishwasher. Radiator. Inset spotlights. Laminate floor. Wood burning stove in exposed brick chimney breast with beam above. Industrial style electrics, doors to hall and utility room.
Utility Room 16' 1" x 9' 2" ( 4.90m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to front. Double glazed french doors to rear. Sink unit with cupboards under. Wall and base units. Larder unit. Plumbing for washing machine. Industrial style electrics. Radiator. Opening to
Conservatory Area 11' 5" x 4' 6" ( 3.48m x 1.37m )
Double glazed windows to rear. Radiator. Inset spotlights. Cold tap.
Stairs To First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to front. Spotlights. Loft access.
Bedroom One 15' 8" x 12' 2" max ( 4.78m x 3.71m max )
plus eaves recess. Double glazed windows to front. and side. Radiator. Exposed beams.
Corner shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Low level wc. Feature radiator. Part panelled walls.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 8' 5" ( 4.09m x 2.57m )
plus eaves recess. Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Sloping ceiling. Exposed beams.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 7' 10" max ( 3.00m x 2.39m max )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Exposed beams.
Being recently fitted and having panelled bath, shower screen and ceiling shower head over. Close coupled wc. Wash hand basin. Radiator. Part panelled walls. Spotlights. Double glazed window to rear.
The property has a picket fence frontage with gravelled front garden, which the vendors use for parking. There is a block paved path to the front door.
The rear gardens are enclosed and laid to raised block paved patio area and raised slabbed area. Lawns.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Upwell Road, March
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station1.2 miles
- Manea Station4.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local March William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in March
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH110797. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.