Regency Road, Rotherham, S63
- Ample Parking
- Close To Local Amenities
- Fully Functioning Outhouse
- Ideal For First Time Buyers
The accommodation is comprised of entrance hall, wc, lounge, fitted kitchen diner, first floor landing, master bedroom, a second double bedroom and a bathroom/wc. There is a good sized driveway offering off road parking to the front and to the rear you have decking with a full functioning outhouse, complete with electrics, offering the perfect office area or perfect for hosting parties.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Regency Road, Rotherham, S63
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wombwell Station2.1 miles
- Elsecar Station2.4 miles
- Bolton-on-Dearne Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Strike is changing what it means to be an estate agent. For too long, selling your home has meant high fees and pointless jargon. So we're turning the industry on its head - and we're making it simple, transparent and FREE.
We offer a full estate agency service for free. By combining technology and local expertise, we've taken the stress out of selling your home. From valuation and marketing to negotiating you the best offer, our team is by your side every step of the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS132476. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strike, Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.