London Road, London, SW16
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Secure Underground Parking
- 0.6 Miles From Norbury Station
The accommodation includes a lounge, kitchen with intergraded appliances, fitted bathroom, en-suite to master bedroom and a second double bedroom. There are also the benefits of extensive views over fields to Crystal Palace and outlying areas. In addition to the concierge the communal facilities include a roof garden on the 3rd floor.
As this is a leasehold property you are likely to be responsible for management charges and ground rent. You may also incur fees for items such as leasehold packs and in addition you will also need to check the remaining length of the lease. You must therefore consult with your legal representatives on these matters at the earliest opportunity before making a decision to purchase.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
London Road, London, SW16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Norbury Station0.4 miles
- Thornton Heath Station1.0 miles
- Streatham Common Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Andrews began in the property business in 1946, and we’ve been operating in the Streatham area since 2003. The Andrews philosophy is all about making life easier for you and we’re here to guide you through every step of your property journey.
We are a full service agency, sharing knowledge and expertise across our whole branch network in order to create exceptional customer service. Whether you are selling or letting a property or looking for advice on mortgages, conveyancing or surveys
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference APC205173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Streatham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.