London Road, Grantham
- 1 Bedroom 2nd Floor Apartment
- Close to all Town Centre Amenities
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Modern Kitchen with integral hob and oven
- Spacious Lounge
- Large Double Bedroom with walk in wardrobe
- Sorry No Pets
- Available Mid February
- EPC rating: E40
- *NO TENANT FEES*
London Road, Grantham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Grantham Station0.2 miles
About the agent
Thinking of Buying, Selling or Letting in Grantham?
Charles Dyson Estate & Letting Agents offer free impartial advice on all aspects of the home moving process. Our friendly and experienced staff are always pleased to help and always welcome the opportunity to provide free market appraisals. Call us today on 01476 576688.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5063256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Dyson Estate Agents, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.