Alexandra Road, Grantham, NG31
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 984367
- A well presented and spacious period 2-bed terraced house in a quiet, desirable location of Grantham.
- 2 double bedrooms and 1 bathroom, which is upstairs. There is also an outside toilet and hand basin.
- Large living room and separate spacious dining room.
- Paved and slated courtyard to the rear
- Desirable, quiet area of Grantham and within walking distance of the town centre
- Close to several primary and secondary Schools
The 2 bedrooms are double bedrooms. The bathroom comprises of a toilet, hand basin and shower over bath.
There is a spacious courtyard to the rear.
The property is situated in a quiet residential area with on-street parking. There are ample local amenities. The property is located within walking distance to the town centre and local primary/secondary school and nurseries.
This property would be ideal for a family or professional couple looking to start a family.
Grantham is well-served by both the A1 and East Coast Rail Link to London King's Cross. The property is within walking distance of the train station.
Industry-standard credit, reference and affordability checks are carried out. There are no fees for referencing, drawing up contracts or completing an inventory. A 6 month Assured Shorthold Tenancy (AST) is offered as standard, but longer terms may be available after the initial period.
The deposit is £663.46 and will be protected, with proof supplied. We will take a reservation fee of £125 to remove the property from the market. This is then credited towards the deposit or first month's rent on successful application or refunded if not.
Students not accepted
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £575.00 per month (£132.69 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £663.46
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 11 January, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 984367
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Alexandra Road, Grantham, NG31
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Grantham Station0.3 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee of £49 inc VAT you get:
* Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
* Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
* A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing service
* Registration of the tena
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 98436721122020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.